WEN

Valued Contributor
Bebe:

I decided to stick with just a cut and color for now, as I want my hair to get longer, since its looking so much better with WEN!
Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

HoneyBrown, lol, you had it worse than I ever did. There's a small core of folks who love LAV but it seems to be trickier to use than any of the other CCs. 

btw, I know that BGT doesn't work for your hair, but have you tried the MIF? I'm brand new to MIF but it's giving my hair great results. It's a lot like BGT but it seems to provide more moisture without overwhelming my hair (FIG makes my hair droop). I had worried that MIF would weigh my hair down but, as baby bear would say, it's just right!!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

bebe, BGT has made me wary of the rice based formulas.  I won't go near them with a 10 foot pole.  BGT magnified my hair's bipolar qualities.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

@sam96 wrote:
Bebe:

I decided to stick with just a cut and color for now, as I want my hair to get longer, since its looking so much better with WEN!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

jaxs mom wrote:
I had dry hair when I first started using Wen and used CA, it didn't have enough moisture for my hair though. I don't agree with the claim it's for oily scalp and dry hair. That's what I had before Wen and it wasn't the right CC for me. I did much better with TT and Fig then.

jaxs mom,

I did the same routine based on GR recommendations several years ago.  I was a total WEN failure.  My very slippery, straight hair did not like it at all.  It was dry, dry eventhough my scalp is oily.

After a couple of years I started reading along here and spoke to one of Chaz's service representatives.  She suggested TT 1st  &  FIG  2nd and well, the rest is Wenderful history! 

Now that my hair has normalized I only use the Fig every 6 weeks or so just to be safe, but I don't think I'll ever give up TT as my first cleanse.  Woman Very Happy

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I did an extended cleanse yesterday with CA and FTP.

I noticed that when I rinsed out the CA after 3 hours, my hair was squeaky.

My curls today are plump and bungee.

So far so good!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Drythe!

Esteemed Contributor

After my horrible CLV experience, I exchanged those two bottles for two CA bottles through GR.

I cleansed with CA and 613 this morning.  That combination is awesome for my bipolar hair.  I hope these results are consistent.

Honored Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

After my horrible CLV experience, I exchanged those two bottles for two CA bottles through GR.

I cleansed with CA and 613 this morning.  That combination is awesome for my bipolar hair.  I hope these results are consistent.

HoneyBrown, wow, you really have hit and miss luck with the Wen CCs. I'm glad you were able to exchange them through GR. 

I feel really fortunate that I can use most of the CCs and all of the Seasonals. For me, the Seasonal scents are the funnest (lol, is this a word?) part of my Wen experience. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

bebe, it is hit or miss for me.  That was why I didn't want to buy any gallons.  It took me a year to buy a 32 ounce bottle!

I'm so happy with GR!  When I called to have them send me a mailing label and box for the CLV, they told me to keep them and they will send out the CAs in exchange.

Valued Contributor

it smells so good! i just tried it for the first time last week. unfortunately i only had one travel packet so i couldn't use it for both cleanses but i was really into the scent. it surprised me that you don't hear more about how lovely it smells. i have read that a lot of people don't like the cucumber thyme oil so maybe i just assumed that all of the cucumber products were lackluster? anyway, i loved the scent too!