WEN

Contributor

@HonnyBrown wrote:

@yisbuff wrote:

Honney, did you scalp feel any cleaner after you used CA, or did it feel pretty comparable to other formulas? I know you said it wasn't drying, which is awesome, but I was wondering if you felt appreciably cleaner. Thanks!

yis, my scalp felt like I used TT or Fig with the tingle of the second cleanse.  I don't have a way of associating a clean feeling, other than the fact that I just cleansed.  So it felt the same as if I used FTP, or Pantene Curly shampoo.

Awesome. Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

Couldn't use BGT on my hair either, but my face loves it with Clarisonic. Too dry on my hair. 

I love your pic; you are so pretty!  And you have Wen hair to boot!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

@sam96 wrote:
I've been using CA as my 1st cleanse and either POM or 613 as my 2nd. My scalp tends to be a bit oily but my hair, and especially the ends, tends to be dry. Plus my hair is fine.

I love CA and apparently so does my hair! I find that it balances my hair and scalp beautifully, and I've really been enjoying it! 😃

sam, how long have you used CA?  Were your results always consistent? 

Trusted Contributor
CA was the first CC I ever tried and is one of my favorite formulas, especially during the spring and summer months. My hair is fine in texture, but thick. My scalp is naturally oily, but has become more balanced since using Wen (3+ years). I can use any combo of TT, CA, SAM and LAV and have great hair. TT is my hands down fave, but I've been using CA a lot lately.

I've never tried using any formula exclusively for weeks at a time, but I can imagine that CA would work pretty well for me long term.
Valued Contributor
Honny:

I've used it for almost 2 weeks now. I'm pretty new to WEN, and CA was a newer addition to my lineup as I started with just POM. I've gotten consistent results over the last 2 weeks though, but I'll continue to report back!
Respected Contributor
I don't find cucumber aloe drying at all. I use it as my first cleanse when I use it. I also use tea tree as my first cleanse most of the time. I like cucumber aloe because it is so light for my hair. My 10 year old daughter uses CA as a first cleanse followed by a seasonal every time she cleanses. It does not dry her hair out at all. She usually cleanses 2-3 times per week.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

I also have an oily scalp and dry ends. I've never had any problems with CA being too drying for my ends. It's a formula that's way too underrated!

Esteemed Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:
CA was the first CC I ever tried and is one of my favorite formulas, especially during the spring and summer months. My hair is fine in texture, but thick. My scalp is naturally oily, but has become more balanced since using Wen (3+ years). I can use any combo of TT, CA, SAM and LAV and have great hair. TT is my hands down fave, but I've been using CA a lot lately.

I've never tried using any formula exclusively for weeks at a time, but I can imagine that CA would work pretty well for me long term.

Hi Doxie!  I do that with new formulas to see how they will affect my hair.

When I used shampoo regularly, I got great results from Shea Moisture on Day 1.  By the end of the second week, my hair was a big frizzy poofball.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Hilary!

I like the idea of alternating with Tea Tree and following up with a seasonal.

This was a very pleasant surprise!

@Hilary77 wrote:
I don't find cucumber aloe drying at all. I use it as my first cleanse when I use it. I also use tea tree as my first cleanse most of the time. I like cucumber aloe because it is so light for my hair. My 10 year old daughter uses CA as a first cleanse followed by a seasonal every time she cleanses. It does not dry her hair out at all. She usually cleanses 2-3 times per week.

Esteemed Contributor

I woke up early this morning in case I had to do another cleanse.  My second day hair was better than yesterday when I woke up, and after the steam from the shower worked its magic, I had Wen hair,  I didn't have to put any more product on it for moisture or frizz.

I should mention that my hair is bipolar and straight nuts.