WEN

Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Suz585, please ask Chaz about formulating a wheat based CC with the manuka honey complex, goat's milk and a combination of butters (avocado, mango seed, cupuacu and shea). Those of us with curly and/or dry hair really need a lot of moisture.

@sailor_moon, those sound like a lot of great ingredients... especially that manuka honey!!! Smiley Happy

sallor moon, does curly hair do better with the wheat-based CCs rather than the soy-based or rice-based CCs? And, if so, how do the rice-based and soy-based CCs affect your hair? 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777, I like the wheat based formulas (except LAV) because the soy or rice formulas are too light and frothy for my hair, plus my hair is not fragile so it doesn't need the amino acids.

I don't know what magic exilir Chaz put in FAS, but that soy based CC, even with all the amino acids, works wonders for my hair.

@sailor_moon, lol, you and the multitude of Fall Apple Spice (FAS) scent dislikers... the scent folks love to hate seems to work wonders for their hair. 

I've looked at the ingredients deck and the only ingredient that seems to be unique is the maple extract... which is what gives FAS it's -- shall we say -- unique scent (which I love!!). 

I have a feeling that the maple extract must be moisturizing much like the Summer Honey Peach's 4-honey complex. *sigh* And now, poor FAS probably has been ushered back to the Wen Vault in spice of all of it's wondrous benefits to Wen hair everywhere... 

It's a sad day. Smiley Sad

-- bebe, one of the founding members of the fabulous FAS Fan Club... who is currently wearing a maple leaf FAS memorial pendant...

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777

I love the wenderful fragrance of FAS❤️🍎❤️

Scent and performance in one cleansing conditioner,  what more can a Wen girl ask for.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Trusted Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Suz585, please ask Chaz about formulating a wheat based CC with the manuka honey complex, goat's milk and a combination of butters (avocado, mango seed, cupuacu and shea). Those of us with curly and/or dry hair really need a lot of moisture.

@sailor_moon you got it! 

@Suz585, thank you! I can't wait to hear about the cut and color you and Chaz collaborate on.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@40nu20 wrote:

@Suz585, do you live in California or are you going there from out of state?  Just curious...How long did it take for you to get the appt?  I live in New Jersey so I may have a chance for a blow out at his salon in New York when thats open.  Smiley Very Happy

@40nu20 I live in South Florida. We will be in Las Vegas for several days on vacation. I booked an extra day in Vegas in hopes of spending a day in Hollywood with Chaz! It took 2 months to get the appointment (my fingers have been crossed for 2 months! 😃). I figure, Hollywood is only a 4 hour drive away once we get to Vegas and that's a lot closer than Florida, so why not? Plus, bucket list . . . . . Who can argue with a bucket list item? 😋

My better half thinks I'm a bit crazy, but is very supportive of this adventure. He should be, he gets whatever WEN in any scent he wants when he wants it (or when I don't like it, but don't tell him 😉).

Once the flagship salon is open in NY, I hope to visit it as well, but that's a few years away and another vacation to plan!

@Suz585, I'm guessing that you appointment with Chaz at his salon must be fast approaching. Smiley Happy

I'm soooo excited your you!!! Smiley Happy How are you feeling about the approaching day?

btw, just reminding you about your promise to ask to have your appointment periscoped. Smiley Happy

We Wenners want details... lots of them!!! Smiley Happy

I hope you and your family are having a happy holiday weekend!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Thank you for your kind thoughts! I hope your holidays were relaxing and joyful! 

As the date is nearing, I'm definitely getting more excited! I've got a list of questions to ask Chaz when I'm there and I'm hoping to meet Bruingirl. Perhaps she can periscope part of the appointment, fingers crossed! I'd ask my DH to periscope for me, but he takes the worst pictures, I can only imagine what periscoping would be like.  Everyone watching would probably be motion sick, lol. 

Any questions from forum members that I can ask Chaz? Please send them to me, I'll do my best to ask him. 

Counting down the days. . . . . . .😊

Hi @Suz585, I saw you post something a few minutes ago and then thought... don't you have an appointment at Chaz's salon in the next few days?

lol, you must be soooo excited... cause I know that we're all excited for you!!! Smiley Happy

I know that a few Wenners have already given you a few questions to ask Chaz. Do you have room for a few more from me... if it's too much then that's fine cause this is your day. Smiley Happy

Are we going do be able to watch your appointment via periscope? Smiley Wink

In any case, I hope you have a wenderful visit. -- I hope you and your husband are enjoying your Las Vegas holiday!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor
@bebe777
Thanks for thinking of me! I'm still over the moon excited about the appointment on Thursday 1/28 @ 3:45 EST.

Bring on the questions! I'm tallying a list for Chaz.

Bruingirl said she will try to meet me at the salon, so perhaps she can Periscope some of it.

We leave Monday for Vegas, so only two more work shifts to get thru. I'm all ready packed, I'm so excited for vacation. I usually am a last minute packer, not this time!!
**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:
@bebe777
@Thanks for thinking of me! I'm still over the moon excited about the appointment on Thursday 1/28 @ 3:45 EST.

Bruingirl said she will try to meet me at the salon, so perhaps she can Periscope some of it.

We leave Monday for Vegas, so only two more work shifts to getthru. I'm all ready packed, I'm so excited for vacation. I usually am a last minute packer, not this time!!

@Suz585, that's wenderful and congrats on getting the packing done early. Smiley Happy I usually start about a week ahead of time for long trips and still finish packing at the last minute. Smiley Wink

Thanks for taking our questions to Chaz. Lol, I'll have my questions to you in the next few days, Smiley Happy

That would be soooo much fun if bruingirl could periscope it. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Suz585  It's almost here , so excited for you.  Can't wait to hear all about your experience.  Have a safe trip and good luck in Vegas.  Can you ask Chaz when we can see the 613 bcc if you get a chance.  Me and @Drythe have been waiting forever for it!  Have fun.

Trusted Contributor

@Suz585 so excited for you! You are going to have the most amazing time! I will also be anxiously awaiting your report. Enjoy some of those yummy teas and such that seem to be around Chaz all the time as well.

Valued Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@Suz585 so excited for you! You are going to have the most amazing time! I will also be anxiously awaiting your report. Enjoy some of those yummy teas and such that seem to be around Chaz all the time as well.

@yisbuff2 Thanks for the kind thoughts! I'm looking forward to trying the teas and testing the Cucumber Basil Tea EDP and anything else I might be able to sample. 

I'll do my best to give a full report afterwards. It might take till Sunday, when I'm back home and have free wifi, but I will recant al of it. Yay! 

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:
@bebe777
@Thanks for thinking of me! I'm still over the moon excited about the appointment on Thursday 1/28 @ 3:45 EST.

We leave Monday for Vegas, so only two more work shifts to getthru. I'm all ready packed, I'm so excited for vacation. I usually am a last minute packer, not this time!!

@Suz585, that's wenderful and congrats on getting the packing done early. Smiley Happy I usually start about a week ahead of time for long trips and still finish packing at the last minute. Smiley Wink

Thanks for taking our questions to Chaz. Lol, I'll have my questions to you in the next few days, Smiley Happy

That would be soooo much fun if bruingirl could periscope it. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Bring on the questions! Fingers crossed on meeting / Perscoping with BruinGirl! 

**Suz**