WEN

Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Suz585, please ask Chaz about formulating a wheat based CC with the manuka honey complex, goat's milk and a combination of butters (avocado, mango seed, cupuacu and shea). Those of us with curly and/or dry hair really need a lot of moisture.

ah yes please!!!

Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Suz585, please ask Chaz about formulating a wheat based CC with the manuka honey complex, goat's milk and a combination of butters (avocado, mango seed, cupuacu and shea). Those of us with curly and/or dry hair really need a lot of moisture.

OH YES!  

I think that would be wonderful.

But, after reflection, I wonder if Chaz may not want to use animal products at all.  I Dunnno.  Could understand though.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

OH YES!  

I think that would be wonderful.

But, after reflection, I wonder if Chaz may not want to use animal products at all.  I Dunnno.  Could understand though.

As long as the animals are not harmed in any way, and the product is not labeled vegan, it shouldn't be problematic. Of course the exception would be people, intentionally, looking for something to argue about er "fervently discuss".

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Suz585 how fun!! I can't wait to hear all about it and I hope you can periscope it! I hope you get to meet the Angels and Bruingirl. I am hoping to someday get down there too.

@HappyDaze Thanks for the kind wishes! I'll keep you posted. I do hope you get to the salon one day! 

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@sailor_moon you got it! 

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

How exciting! You'll have to tell us all about it!

@HSB1204 You got it! Anything you want to know, specifically? I'll do my best to share this amazing day with the Wenderful ladies of this forum! 

@Suz585

?????

Did you get to kiss the Angels?

What exactly did Chaz say?  Start with hello and don't stop!

How did you / he decide what to do?

Were you nervous?

Did he ask you which products work best for you, or did he decide?

EVERY SINGLE THING PLEASE!

@Suz585

Here are my questions!

I am SOoooooooo Happy for you!

And a little envious.... I admit.

Please tell Chaz ~

NOT ONE THIN DIME!!!!

#Iamteamwen

@Drythe You got it! 

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Suz585

I'm THRILLED, envious, EXCITED, envious, HAPPY, envious, DELIGHTED, envious for YOU !!!!!

Please tell us about every moment.

I would be so star-struck I couldn't talk.  He would no doubt think I was the worst bumpkin ever to enter his studio!

OH WOW!  Really, Happy for you!

@Drythe, I have a feeling you and Chaz could be kindred spirits. You both share a mutual love for animals and donate time and resources to help animals in need; so, I bet he would love to hear about your experiences in animal rescue.

Get thee to Chaz Dean salon, tout de suite! Smiley Wink

@Drythe, I agree with @sailor_moon completely. I think the two of you could just get lost in all kinds of conversation. Smiley Happy

And sailor moon is right!!! You really need to get to Chaz's salon. Depeche toi... tout de suite, pronto, asap, hop to it, pedal to the medal... and all that jazz!!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

How exciting! You'll have to tell us all about it!

@HSB1204 You got it! Anything you want to know, specifically? I'll do my best to share this amazing day with the Wenderful ladies of this forum! 

@Suz585

?????

Did you get to kiss the Angels?

What exactly did Chaz say?  Start with hello and don't stop!

How did you / he decide what to do?

Were you nervous?

Did he ask you which products work best for you, or did he decide?

EVERY SINGLE THING PLEASE!

@Suz585

Here are my questions!

I am SOoooooooo Happy for you!

And a little envious.... I admit.

Please tell Chaz ~

NOT ONE THIN DIME!!!!

#Iamteamwen

@Suz585 and @Drythe, especially that last part... 

NOT ONE THIN DIME!!!!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

#Iamteamwen

Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@sailor_moon, those sound like a lot of great ingredients... especially that manuka honey!!! Smiley Happy

sallor moon, does curly hair do better with the wheat-based CCs rather than the soy-based or rice-based CCs? And, if so, how do the rice-based and soy-based CCs affect your hair? 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@sailor_moon, those sound like a lot of great ingredients... especially that manuka honey!!! Smiley Happy

sallor moon, does curly hair do better with the wheat-based CCs rather than the soy-based or rice-based CCs? And, if so, how do the rice-based and soy-based CCs affect your hair? 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777, I like the wheat based formulas (except LAV) because the soy or rice formulas are too light and frothy for my hair, plus my hair is not fragile so it doesn't need the amino acids.

I don't know what magic exilir Chaz put in FAS, but that soy based CC, even with all the amino acids, works wonders for my hair.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️