WEN

Honored Contributor

@Suz585

I'm THRILLED, envious, EXCITED, envious, HAPPY, envious, DELIGHTED, envious for YOU !!!!!

Please tell us about every moment.

I would be so star-struck I couldn't talk.  He would no doubt think I was the worst bumpkin ever to enter his studio!

OH WOW!  Really, Happy for you!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

How exciting! You'll have to tell us all about it!

@HSB1204 You got it! Anything you want to know, specifically? I'll do my best to share this amazing day with the Wenderful ladies of this forum! 

@Suz585

?????

Did you get to kiss the Angels?

What exactly did Chaz say?  Start with hello and don't stop!

How did you / he decide what to do?

Were you nervous?

Did he ask you which products work best for you, or did he decide?

EVERY SINGLE THING PLEASE!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Suz585

I'm THRILLED, envious, EXCITED, envious, HAPPY, envious, DELIGHTED, envious for YOU !!!!!

I would be so star-struck I couldn't talk.  He would no doubt think I was the worst bumpkin ever to enter his studio!

@Drythe, I have a feeling you and Chaz could be kindred spirits. You both share a mutual love for animals and donate time and resources to help animals in need; so, I bet he would love to hear about your experiences in animal rescue.

Get thee to Chaz Dean salon, tout de suite! Smiley Wink

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Suz585

@Drythe, I have a feeling you and Chaz could be kindred spirits. You both share a mutual love for animals and donate time and resources to help animals in need; so, I bet he would love to hear about your experiences in animal rescue.

@sailor_moon

Thank you for your kind words.  

In my dreams this would be true.  Despite the fact that I make my living teaching and presenting sometimes in front of 100s, and once with >500, I'm actually very shy.

And, let's be honest - this is CHAZ we're talking about!

Have you been to the salon?

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

How exciting! You'll have to tell us all about it!

@HSB1204 You got it! Anything you want to know, specifically? I'll do my best to share this amazing day with the Wenderful ladies of this forum! 

@Suz585

?????

Did you get to kiss the Angels?

What exactly did Chaz say?  Start with hello and don't stop!

How did you / he decide what to do?

Were you nervous?

Did he ask you which products work best for you, or did he decide?

EVERY SINGLE THING PLEASE!

Exactly! We want every single detail of your visit at the salon! Cat Wink

Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Suz585

@sailor_moon

Thank you for your kind words.  

In my dreams this would be true.  Despite the fact that I make my living teaching and presenting sometimes in front of 100s, and once with >500, I'm actually very shy.

And, let's be honest - this is CHAZ we're talking about!

Have you been to the salon?

It is funny how introverts are great at speaking in front large groups of people, but sometimes get tongued tied in intimate settings.

I haven't been to the salon even though I live in NorCal.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

Hello, Suz585. Smiley Happy

Congratulations on getting to meet Chaz. Smiley Very Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@Suz585what fun! Enjoy! I'm sure you will look just beautiful.

@yisbuff2 Thanks for your kind words! 

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@Suz585

How exciting, for you, to have a master colorist like Chaz Dean do your hair. 

@sailor_moon it's a bucket list item, just to have a master colorist do my hair, let alone having it be Chaz! It will be a great day! 

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@Suz585

@Drythe I'm hoping a can "hold it together" and not embarrass myself when I meet Chaz, BUT . . . . I'm not making any promises! 🙃 My DH will be with me, hopefully keeping me grounded. I have to just keep telling myself, Chaz a regular person, just like all of us, but with a huge caring personally and he has such charisma and a great heart and is famous and kind and handsome and is so business savvy and innovative and caring and kind and . . .  And. . . .  And. . . .  Oh yeah, I'm gonna be star stuck 😱 and act like fool, it's a guarantee 😍. . . . But @Drythe thanks for kind words! I'll do my best to share and relay every moment!!

**Suz**