WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@Suz585. OMG how exciting!  I'm excited for you, promise you will tell us all about your trip.  It's been on my list for quite a few years now and every time it comes close to reality something happens to keep me on the East coast(lol).  Enjoy every minute!

Valued Contributor

@vermint wrote:

Oh, good for you! I wouldn't make a special trip (I live across the country), but if I ever plan a trip to California an appointment with Chaz would sure be on my list of things to do.

@vermint I'll be in Vegas on vacation, so I'll be across the country almost there! Lol I could never justify flying to Hollywood for just a hair appt, well not until I win the lottery, then all bets are off! 😋

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

How exciting! You'll have to tell us all about it!

@HSB1204 You got it! Anything you want to know, specifically? I'll do my best to share this amazing day with the Wenderful ladies of this forum! 

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

YAY Suz Smiley Very Happy This is awesome Heart

@FleaMktQn Thanks!!!

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@Suz585. OMG how exciting!  I'm excited for you, promise you will tell us all about your trip.  It's been on my list for quite a few years now and every time it comes close to reality something happens to keep me on the East coast(lol).  Enjoy every minute!

@ANewHue Thanks!!! I will do my best to tell everyone about it! When the time is right, it will happen for you. We'll have to compare notes!!!!! 💗💕💗😉

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Suz585, congratulations!!! Smiley Happy This is soooo exciting: you have an appointment with the Master of Hair!!! Smiley Happy 

I want to hear all about it. if you're up for it... it would be great if your appointment was on periscope!! I'd love to watch. 

@Prunella (who used to be Lacey Skye) also has an appointment with Chaz in a few months. Wouldn't it me fun if your appointments were on the same day!! Smiley Happy

Suz585, congrats again!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 If I can, I'll ask someone to periscope it. What fun!! I'm sure I'll look "amazing" after a 4 hr drive in, haha! But I will look amazing afterwards!! Perhaps I can get some "beauty rest" in the car while my better half drives us in, hmmmmmm. 🙃  It would be great to meet other ladies from this forum, especially at the studio!  

Thanks!

**Suz**
Trusted Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

I'm not quite "old enough" to have a "bucket list" or so say some, but I do. At the top of this list is having my hair done by our beloved, Chaz. Today, I got the phone call from Chaz Dean Studios, I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH CHAZ!!!!!!!!! It's not for a couple of months, but I have an appointment with the master of healthy hair!!!! I'm super excited! I'm giving him carte-blanche with me. Nervous, yet excited!!!   Sooo, I figure, I can share this excitement with you ladies from the forum!!! You know how exciting this is! Hollywood, here I come!! Eventually . . . .  It's still a couple of months out. . . . .

Awesome! I think I've seen your name on periscope comments. If so you might now who I am....I've periscoped a few times for Chaz while at the salon.  I'd love to drop by and meet you on your appointment day.

live....laugh....love
Valued Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

I'm not quite "old enough" to have a "bucket list" or so say some, but I do. At the top of this list is having my hair done by our beloved, Chaz. Today, I got the phone call from Chaz Dean Studios, I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH CHAZ!!!!!!!!! It's not for a couple of months, but I have an appointment with the master of healthy hair!!!! I'm super excited! I'm giving him carte-blanche with me. Nervous, yet excited!!!   Sooo, I figure, I can share this excitement with you ladies from the forum!!! You know how exciting this is! Hollywood, here I come!! Eventually . . . .  It's still a couple of months out. . . . .

Awesome! I think I've seen your name on periscope comments. If so you might now who I am....I've periscoped a few times for Chaz while at the salon.  I'd love to drop by and meet you on your appointment day.

That would be GREAT! I would love to meet you!! We will have to keep in touch, THANKS!!!!

**Suz**
Trusted Contributor

@Suz585what fun! Enjoy! I'm sure you will look just beautiful.

Trusted Contributor

@Suz585

How exciting, for you, to have a master colorist like Chaz Dean do your hair. 

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️