WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Bucket List

[ Edited ]

@Suz585  Your hair looks gorgeous.  Congratulations on such a wonderful experience.  Thank you for sharing and giving me hope for FAS to someday return.  From what I read, he didn't say no!  Smiley Very HappyHeart

Honored Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

I was wondering if you would mind reposting this post (and your other info post (which is just above this) in the Wen - new products in the pipeline...  thread. I'm going to update my initial post in this thread to include your new info. -- But I thought that having your complete posts in this thread, as well, would be really appreciated. *s* If you don't know how to "cut & paste" I'd be happy to do it... but, of course, it's your decision as to whether or not you want to have your posts in this thread as well. 

If I remember correctly, @Petrilla (aka Lacey Skye) has an appointment with Chaz later this month, and @World Traveler just mentioned that she will be seeing Chaz in March. -- This is sooo exciting that so many Wen forums members are getting to see Chaz!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Please feel free to cut n paste whatever you would like from my post. I'm not very proficient with a computer. 

Its exciting to hear of many more appointments coming for the wen forum ladies! Hopefully some of them will be periscopes so we can all watch! 

@Suz585, thanks so much for letting me do this. Since this was your personal visit to Chaz's salon, I wanted to make sure it was alright with you first. -- I think I'll start a new thread this weekend and add your new information in it. The forum posts are limited in length and I can't get your additional info to fit into the first post. 

Suz, I think you've started a great Wen visit periscope trend!!! Smiley Happy I also look forward to watching other Wenners periscoped visits with Chaz!!! It's the next best thing to being there!!! Smiley Happy

I can't wait until Chaz's NYC flagship store & blow out bar in Greenwich Village opens in (I think) 2017!!! That should mean even more Wenners will get to have appointments with Chaz, and we'll get to watch even more Wenner periscope visits!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@Suz585 sounds so fun . i cant do any periscope but if you ever have a chance to post as pic, that would be fun!

I am surprised the new scent is soy tho? I was for sure it was rice.

Thanks for sharing!..Smiley Happy

@quadmimi, I couldn't get the periscope to work either, but I think @Suz585's after video is posted on Chaz's Facebook and Instagram.

I am assuming that's her, or it possibly someone else with a gorgeous new cut and color.

@sailor_moon Chaz posted a slow motion video of my hair. It's harder than you think to jump up n down and shake your head back in forth all while wearing heels. Lol! Thanks for your kind words! 

@Suz585, I can barely walk in heels👠, let alone jump up and down in them.😜 OTOH, spending time with Chaz would make any Wen girl jump for joy.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Valued Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Suz585  Your hair looks gorgeous.  Congratulations on such a wonderful experience.  Thank you for sharing and giving me hope for FAS to someday return.  From what I read, he didn't say no!  Smiley Very HappyHeart

@Laura14 Thanks for your kind words! I am a FAS lover as well, I was hopeful with his evasiveness! 

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Suz585, thanks so much for letting me do this. Since this was your personal visit to Chaz's salon, I wanted to make sure it was alright with you first. -- I think I'll start a new thread this weekend and add your new information in it. The forum posts are limited in length and I can't get your additional info to fit into the first post. 

Suz, I think you've started a great Wen visit periscope trend!!! Smiley Happy I also look forward to watching other Wenners periscoped visits with Chaz!!! It's the next best thing to being there!!! Smiley Happy

I can't wait until Chaz's NYC flagship store & blow out bar in Greenwich Village opens in (I think) 2017!!! That should mean even more Wenners will get to have appointments with Chaz, and we'll get to watch even more Wenner periscope visits!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I agree, periscoped appointments would be very entertaining to watch for any of the forum ladies! I look forward to watching some! 

**Suz**
Esteemed Contributor

@Suz585. Finally had the chance to sit and read your post about your visit.  Thanks for asking Chaz about the 613 cc , yes he's right it's taking a long time lol.  Wow, you day sounds wonderful and you got to meet HUNTER..  I love him so much,  he was always my favorite since puppy days.  I love them all but Hunter is my favorite.  And you got to meet Bruingirl too, that was really nice.

not sure I would be able to endure the artic rinse or the jumping in heels part though.  I'm glad you throughly enjoyed the experience.  Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us, I certainly enjoyed it,