WEN

Valued Contributor

Botanical Scalp and Hair Tonic vs Botanical Dry Oil Spray?

Could someone tell me the differance between these 2 produts? I use and really like the Scalp and Hair Tonic, but was thinking of trying the Dry Oil spray. I have very thick but fine hair and am afraid it might weigh my hair down. I am also wondering if the amino acids (protein) in the Dry Oil will dry my hair, my hair does not react very well to too much protein. TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: Botanical Scalp and Hair Tonic vs Botanical Dry Oil Spray?

[ Edited ]

The main difference between the two is the target, the tonic is for the scalp, the dry oil is for the hair shaft itself.

I use the scalp tonic every evening, and it does work wonders on promoting new hair growth in the thinning areas on my scalp.  I have some 319 dry oil spray, and used it to tame frizzies when my hair was permed.  If I use it on my fine, straight hair, I need to really work it in with my fingers and brushing so it doesn't make my hair look greasy or stringy.  If I use it very sparingly, it really boosts the shine and glossiness.  I have not tried the Bella Spirit dry oil because I have barely used any of the 319 duo I bought when it first came out, odds are I will never use it up in my lifetime.  I think it is an excellent product for hair which tends to be dry, it's a boost of light moisture in between cleansings, as well as a light taming and detangling spray.  A little spritz goes a long way.