WEN

Regular Contributor

How many of you use WEN body cleanser?  I use it and LOVE it!  I can never go back to any kind of soap.  My skin is never dry now, even in this dry winter weather we are having.

With all the excitement over the new CC scent.  I REALLY hope Chaz considers putting this in a body cleanser!  The only scent I like of the BC is POM.  Would love to have it in another scent to try!

But what I would probably give up my first born for.....is a SHP BC!  Oh, how I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my SHP.  Definitely my desert island item!

Heart

Super Contributor

I use the Fig BCC and love it. I've never used the Fig CC, but I do agree that it does smell a little like cough syrup. I actually don't mind the smell. Of course, I also really like the smell of TT Smiley Happy

It is a great product and I have also used it on my face with no problems. Rinses away very clean. If you wear a heavier foundation though, you might need to use a makeup remover first.

Valued Contributor
I don't use the bc because of the wheat in them but I do use my cc head to toe, for body wash, facial wash and shaving too. You could use your shp that way as well.
Honored Contributor

@LAMS, I know that @SurferWife @ANewHue and @BethanyB all use the Body Cleansing Creme (BCC), so hopefully they will share their feedback. 

During Chaz's last visit, @sonechko had mentioned that Chaz said he created the BCCs in the Classic line because those CCs don't contain the additional skin care ingredients.

Since the Seasonals, Restoratives, Wen Men and 613 all have additional skin care ingredients in them, it sounded as though there wouldn't probably be BCCs for those lines. -- Chaz has mentioned that people can also use the CCs to cleanse their skin and body. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

613 CC is my all over cleanser.

As the 613 emperess ~ of course I do! 👸

Love it! Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

613 CC is my all over cleanser.

As the 613 emperess ~ of course I do! 👸

Love it! Heart

I have to try using the 613 CC as a body wash.  I imagine that I would like it.  

Honored Contributor

I use the Fig and Tea Tree body cleansers and love them! I, too, use the 613 CC as a body cleanser and love it. In fact, the 613 is also my facial cleanser and removes makeup (even waterproof mascara) thoroughly, yet gently (I'm a former Philosophy Purity Made Simple girl). The body cleansing creams have a lighter texture than the CC's. I always feel CLEAN yet moisturized too. If you're a WEN girl you should at least try it, or use the CC as a body cleanser to make sure you like the feel of a non-sudsy body cleanser befor going all in! 😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Oh, definitely.  I use Wen Men and the seasonals and 613 on me head to toe, in the shower.  I don't have a clarisonic.  I had one years ago, one like it, I mean the same concept.  Anyway, I use a wash cloth and I slather the Wen on it and wash with it all over.  After my shower, I daub dry then I take one dropper full of Wen Men oil and mix it with the 613 or 319 body treatment lotion and OH WOW!  It's like being wrapped in velvet.  I love it.  Will not be without.  I think I'd go hungry before I'd give up my Wen! LOL!

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Oh, definitely.  I use Wen Men and the seasonals and 613 on me head to toe, in the shower.  I don't have a clarisonic.  I had one years ago, one like it, I mean the same concept.  Anyway, I use a wash cloth and I slather the Wen on it and wash with it all over.  After my shower, I daub dry then I take one dropper full of Wen Men oil and mix it with the 613 or 319 body treatment lotion and OH WOW!  It's like being wrapped in velvet.  I love it.  Will not be without.  I think I'd go hungry before I'd give up my Wen! LOL!

@77yangya, How do you like your Wen Men? How does it compare to the Seasonals and 613? How would you describe the Wen Men scent (and can you compare it to a fragrance or cologne)? lol, I'm still trying to decide if I should purchase Wen Men. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I hope a body wash and NBT comes out in one of the rice formulas! I can't use wheat on my skin which is surprisingly limiting. I have only tried using the CC as body wash once or twice, so I should probably get back on that.