WEN

Regular Contributor

I just learned that the body cleansers in the classic line have been discontinued. 😢 I guess I did not pay attention when this was happening or I would have bought the entire stock that they had left.  I am now left with about 1/2 a bottle of 16 ounce POM body cleanser in my shower and I don't know what I am going to do!!!  I can't use the new body care line because I am allergic to arnica.  I tried the body creme once, before I knew of my allergy, and learned the hard way.  Anybody here have any suggestions on what WEN product I can use for my body cleanser?  Only WEN touches my hair and skin.  Thanks for any suggestions you may have!

Respected Contributor

Re: Body Cleanser Pomegranate

[ Edited ]

@LAMS wrote:

I just learned that the body cleansers in the classic line have been discontinued. 😢 I guess I did not pay attention when this was happening or I would have bought the entire stock that they had left.  I am now left with about 1/2 a bottle of 16 ounce POM body cleanser in my shower and I don't know what I am going to do!!!  I can't use the new body care line because I am allergic to arnica.  I tried the body creme once, before I knew of my allergy, and learned the hard way.  Anybody here have any suggestions on what WEN product I can use for my body cleanser?  Only WEN touches my hair and skin.  Thanks for any suggestions you may have!

@LAMS 

There are a few for sale on ebay...also the Men's Wen is also a body cleanser, it doesn't have arnica in it, (that I know of)..It is one of my favorite CC's...

I am sure others can help you out more..Smiley Happy

* Chaz has 40% off on everything on his website...There is a 319 body cleanser, I didn't see arnica in it...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@LAMS 

613 has a body cleansing cream.  QVC has been out of it forever, but it is on Chaz's site.  It is supreme!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@LAMS - Here's another vote for 319 body cleanser as @SurferWife suggested. Great stuff! 

Esteemed Contributor

@LAMS. We’re in the same boat I’ve been using POM BcC for 10 years. I’m disappointed we weren’t five the chance to stock up. Really she’ll shocked over this
Esteemed Contributor

@LAMS. We’re in the same boat I’ve been using POM BcC for 10 years. I’m disappointed we weren’t given the chance to stock up. Really shell shocked over this
Esteemed Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@LAMS. We’re in the same boat I’ve been using POM BcC for 10 years. I’m disappointed we weren’t five the chance to stock up. Really she’ll shocked over this

Agreed.

I'm pretty much fed up after no notice by either WEN or QVC that Classic body cleansing creme and classic body lotion were being discontinued.  I use them both year 'round. I would've appreciated the opportunity to buy several quarts of cleanser and lotion.

Esteemed Contributor

POM is still available in a 3 pc set - cleanser, lotion and oil for $73+ if you are interested. Looks like the 16 oz. size. 

A302546

Hate when you find a product that you really like and then its gone.

Respected Contributor

I emailed Chaz's CS about the body cleanser...They said they believe there inventory is depleted & have no further info on a clearance type sale (assuming they had inventory)..

Esteemed Contributor

@LAMS well I’ll give you a little laugh. My husband said something about Chaz right after I got off the phone with the salon and I said a few choice words and my husband was like WHOA what did he do? He’s really on your s list . Hahaha the only other thing that annoyed me was when he changed the WVM labels.