WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Body Cleanse and Lotion - Classics

A296234 

WEN (Classics) Body Cleanse and Nourish 3pc set.

Anyone here use this set?

I notice it's always at the regular QVC, never at special pricing, or included in a larger kit. 

Super Contributor

Re: Body Cleanse and Lotion - Classics

I do.  And they do go on sale occasionally, so keep your eyes peeled!  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@posterchildwrote:

Which have you used? 

Have you ever see the classic cleanser and lotion sold individually?

I have a ton of NIBT now, but I might like this for the hot months. It looks like a 'lightweight' alternative.

Respected Contributor

Hi @x Hedge.  I have tried this in the classics, I think the only ones I didn't are Tea Tree and Fig.  This is a really nice kit.  Since Chaz started making NBTs and seasonals, I cleanse with the seasonal of my choice, I just pump some on the loofah and then use an NBT of my choice after the shower.  The NBT is so hydrating that using the oil with it is not even necessary.  Been using it since they were offered and still cannot believe the wonderful results.  I hope this kit goes on sale too.  Wen is a win/win thing.  You can't beat it.

Respected Contributor

I forgot to add.  I LOVE the NBTs in summer.  I wear a top, a pair of drawers LOL! some shorts and sandals and the scent of the NBT just wafts up all day and night.  Every once in a while I get a gentle whiff of a lovely smell from them.  Every time my arm brushes up against my leg or something like that, I cannot believe how soft and hydrated my skin feels.  The lotions in the classics are wonderful too but the NBTs far exceed them, to me.  I will NOT be without my NBTs.

Regular Contributor

I've been using these in SAM and POM since they first came out.  I like alternating these lighter formulas with the NIBT and Ulltra  Nourishing body cleansers.   In the past, these have been availble in the 32oz size as a single unit.  That was a good choice because I tend to use-up the lotion faster than the cleanser since I'll just use my CC as a body wash on my days for hair cleansing.     

Super Contributor

@x Hedgewrote:

@posterchildwrote:

Which have you used? 

Have you ever see the classic cleanser and lotion sold individually?

I have a ton of NIBT now, but I might like this for the hot months. It looks like a 'lightweight' alternative.

I’ve used both SAM and LAV and adore both.  I prefer the lotions to the NBT, because I like to be able to pump it out instead of stick my fingers in.  The NBT tubes weren’t as good for me as a pump, either.  These lotions are wonderful.  I can’t tell you how much I wish Chaz would do the lotions in a seasonal, but I think it’s not to be.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you to everyone for your replies.

I hadn't considered there might be individual quarts available from Chaz instead of just the pair of pints QVC features @Gussie2007.  Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya

Does that mean you bought the set in Cucumber Aloe, POM, Tea Tree, Fig, and lavender ?

Regular Contributor

@x Hedge.  Actually, my 32 oz products came from QVC but it has been awhile.  I think initially these sizes were made available for one of the charity beauty programs.  I'm  not sure I've seen them since NIBT was introduced.  And it seemed that even the 16oz products were missing from QVC for a while last year.  Even though these are "lighter" than the treatment NIBT and BCC, they sure are moisturizing.