WEN

Respected Contributor

Blessings and Extra Love For Chaz

On 9/2/18, Chaz lost a family member.  I think a step father.  I kind of felt, while watching the first show and all in the others that Chaz wasn't his bubbly self.  I felt  something was amiss.  I saw his post on his facebook site.  There's a picture of him with his family from the 1980's.  I'm the type of person that takes things very hard and I think he is too.  Just go to his facebook site and you can see it there.  I don't know how to post links or I would've.  Sorry.  I feel terrible for Chaz.  He's such a loving, caring person and I just hate to see him hurt.  I love you, Chaz and thank you for sharing all the lovely things you create with all of us. XXXOOO.  You truly are an angel that came to earth.

Respected Contributor

Re: Blessings and Extra Love For Chaz

I forgot to add that he hurt his back too.  He went to bend down to kiss the host hello at the beginning of the show and he had a hard time trying and told her, I threw my back out.  Poor Chaz!!!!  Lots of massages and love and kisses!  We love you, Chaz.  Feel better soon!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I want to join @77yangya in sending many blessings to Chaz Dean @ChazDean and feeling so deeply for his pain, both physical and emotional, that Chaz had to endure over this weekend, while still having to work......

With all my Heart asking for healing and wholeness releasing Chaz Dean from all his pain soon.

Respected Contributor

Oh thanks @77yangya  I was just thinking over the weekend how genuine Chaz is about his desire for us all to use & understand Wen...He seems to follow that in all he does.

Hoping he will feel better soon & sorry for his family loss.

Respected Contributor

Hi @sonechko Hi @quadmimi!  Lovely posts, both of you.  Yes, he had to keep a brave face in all that pain.  That's really hard, I know.  I feel terrible, when I read his post, my heart sunk to my heels.  Thank you, everyone. XXXXXOOOOO