WEN

New Contributor

Bit of a dilemma.. need suggestions please

Hi everyone.. New poster and newbie to Wen.
So, a couple of weeks ago I purchased the Wen Men for my husband. I've been wanting to try Wen for a while so I decided to let hubby give it a go first. lol.. Well he fell I love with it so I purchased the Pom for myself and used it for the first time last night. I have to say, I was very pleasantly surprised at how nice it is and how well it works. And one of the big things for me is that I actually had LESS hair fallout than I do with regular shampooing. Needless to say I am now a Wen girl.
My dilemma is... I have the Men's set on a-d but hubby will be needing the styling creme way before the other items and I don't see it sold on it's own (unless I go through Chaz's site).. is there a formula that is comparable? That way I can get it here in the duo pack.. he tried my Pom sc but said that it didn't work as well for him. Would the 613/319 or one if the rice formulas be better?
I appreciate any and all help.. I have already learned so much here on this forum.. hopefully one day I will be a pro at this just like you all.
Super Contributor

Re: Bit of a dilemma.. need suggestions please

@NiniTx  Welcome to the WEN family.  Since your hubby only needs styling creme and QVC dies sell styling creme separately, order on Chaz website.  The styling creme I think fir 4 oz is $28.  You can order two since your hubby is loving it and working for him.  He has enough until next auto delivery comes.  

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you @Jax016.. I will do that.. As much as he loves it, I love the smell on him. And I am just soooo glad that I have finally found something (that he likes and will use) to replace the crispy/crunchy hair gel that he was so used to using. lol..
Super Contributor

@NiniTx  I understand.  My hubby loves TT and he had dandruff so bad, he was embarrassed and he use everything on market b4 wen, since wen hardly any dandruff.  He used to have flakes everywhere.  Now, I make sure he is well stocked on WEN TT.  I  use WEN too.  We have to keep our guys happy and glad the styling is no hard like using grid.  Guys love WEN men thst Chaz does not present it on air anymore.

Regular Contributor

@NiniTx, welcome to the WEN.forum!!  Since hubby has good results with WEN MEN, he may do well with the SC from the other rice based lines such as bamboo green tea or mandarin Italian fig.  The seasonal SCs may also provide similar results. Best of luck!

Esteemed Contributor

@NiniTx Welcome!  I'd suggest using the 319 styling cream. It's virtually unscented, compatible with any/every wen cc and results are extremely good. Great reviews for the whole suite of 319 items available. I've been most pleased with using this styling cream, replenishing mist, nourishing body treatment cream ...Geez I like everything about this, like so many others!