SPRING HONEY LILAC! !

Esteemed Contributor

@slmartino .  .   .  and in June, it's 

Summer

Coconut

Lime

Verbena !

Respected Contributor

My favorite Spring scent hands-down is Spring Orange Blossom.  Loved it so much I bought a gallon, but then SHP took over as my #1.

Love SOB scent so very much! 

Regular Contributor

Hi!

Here's my 2 cents worth on spring and summer scents.  First of all, they are my all time favorite seasonals.  I began WEN using SAM and I still use it as my first cleanse.  I mix seasonals, BGT and 613 for my second cleanse.  

I have tried all the spring and summer seasonals and for my fine/blonde (going gray) head of hair, my favorites are Spring Honey Lilac and Summer Honey Peach.  I do believe its the honey complex in these two that my hair loves.  Of course, the scents are the best, according to my nose! I always stock up on everything SHL and SHP in their respective seasons and use them year round.

I hope you find your favs, too!

Trusted Contributor

I equally love the SOB and SHL scents.   SHL is a soapy soft lilac scent and SOB is  a  mild orange honeysuckle scent.  SHL is a stand alone CC for me.  I have to use a moisturizing CC for first cleanse  when I use SOB .  Love them both!

Respected Contributor

Another vote for spring honey lilac!!! The new spring scent will be spring cherry blossom I think. I hope it will be just as awesome if not better than spring honey lilac. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

Mango/coconut for this girl Smiley Happy

DebHeart

Super Contributor

I love Spring Honey Lilac!  Never tried Spring Orange Blossom but want to soon.

Trusted Contributor

@BrattyOne2 wrote:

Pink Jasmine Peony will be available when Chaz comes for the February visit on the 10th.  It's only available during the month of February and again during the month of October.  It's one of my favorite scents.  He just presented the EDP in the kits during his December visit.  They're still available.  I believe he will have all the styling products to go with it this year too as well as a nourishing body treatment.

I can hardly wait!

Need the pink jasmine peony oil!  I'll buy a case, enough so that I have to leave some to my grand daughter's daughters when I go.  Never thought anything would replace BGT but......