WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Best Way To Empty Gallon Out

Speaking of Gallons, I was watching the very early morning show this morning when the Wen Trio was on and during the show the host said something to the fact of grab them while you can since Gallon month may be delayed this year, then she said whoops I don't think I was supposed to mention that.  I thought that was interesting...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandGirl wrote:

Speaking of Gallons, I was watching the very early morning show this morning when the Wen Trio was on and during the show the host said something to the fact of grab them while you can since Gallon month may be delayed this year, then she said whoops I don't think I was supposed to mention that.  I thought that was interesting...

@SandGirl 

Chaz has mentioned several times on social media that there really isn't a way to have gallons by June this year.  

Normally most of the gallons would already be delivered to QVC.  But he still doesn't have three of the raw materials needed to manufacture them.  The promised date for those was sometime in May, I believe.  So, if he gets the materials needed on time as promised (and everything else goes on schedule), he speculated that it might be about September by the time QVC could offer them for sale.

That's the latest from him.  But he isn't promising them by any date.

Respected Contributor

@geezerette   Good to know! Thx for sharing all the details  Smiley Wink 

Esteemed Contributor

Use a funnel and transfer to a 32 oz bottle.