WEN

Regular Contributor

Benefits of oils Seasonal Edition?

The “Benefits of oils” thread is amazing!

Wondering if anyone has done a similar list regarding the essential oils and fruit extracts found in the seasonal oils.
Respected Contributor

Re: Benefits of oils Seasonal Edition?

Hi Greenqueen2, I just use Chaz's oils as they are and my skin looks, feels younger.  I use the oils three nights a week in my scalp and run it through my hair and sleep with it.   I use the NBT after my shower, in the morning and the oils in the evening.  The results from both are always there, always.  Before Chaz's oils, my hands took a beating.  They were so dry and rough, like truck driver hands.  (my apologies to truck drivers, xo) then I found Chaz's oils and my hands have transformed to soft, supple, touchable, MUCH younger looking hands.  I'm actually proud of them whereas I used to be ashamed of them!

Regular Contributor

@77yangya

I’m not doubting their effectiveness, I just wanted to know if anyone made a list of specific benefits of each oil.
Esteemed Contributor

@Greenqueen wrote:
The “Benefits of oils” thread is amazing!

Wondering if anyone has done a similar list regarding the essential oils and fruit extracts found in the seasonal oils.

"The “Benefits of oils” thread is amazing! "

Yes, it is!

To your question:

No.

Sadly, a lot of the posters who fought to get WEN it's own sub-forum, and patiently pulled together information like you see on that thread, have decided to no longer post here. 

Trusted Contributor

@Greenqueen'good question!  I'm not sure if there are any additional skin care ingredients in the seasonal oils.  I do know that I grab for them, over the classic or the others, 90% of the time.  I use TT or FIG on my hair and scalp and SAM on my feet and ankles.  Love the SAM because of the peppermint!  The MIF and BGT seem lighter in consistency to me, so I use one of those with my leave in.  Which one are you interested in?  IMO you can't go wrong with any of the spring of summer seasonals......but those are the ones I love most!😜

Honored Contributor

Perhaps someone could update the list to include anything new and update it yearly. At least the basics have been done. I don't like to see old threads pulled up, but starting an updated one and acknowledging that it is current (like 2018, 2019, etc.) in the title, I think that would be good. 

Regular Contributor

@Suebdoo

I 100% agree that the seasonals smell better, but wonder if they offer the same benefits for the scalp.  

Tea tree, Rosemary, lavendar, etc are great for stimulating hair growth...just wondering if the seasonals offer that same level of benefit, or if they are just better for moisturizing.

Trusted Contributor

@Greenqueen wrote:

@Suebdoo

I 100% agree that the seasonals smell better, but wonder if they offer the same benefits for the scalp.  

Tea tree, Rosemary, lavendar, etc are great for stimulating hair growth...just wondering if the seasonals offer that same level of benefit, or if they are just better for moisturizing.

@Greenqueen I couldn't tell you exactly what ingredients in the seasonals are good for your scalp, but trust Chaz to create something that includes the right ingredients to do so!  He demonstrates using them on the hair and skin.  I don't think I said this in my other post, but on nights I don't use the TT oil, or FIG, I love using the seasonals for scalp treatments because they just smell so good!  I've no doubt that I got treatment while snoozin!