WEN

Honored Contributor

This thread provides a lot of great information about the properties of the Wen Treatment Oils. It's really worthwhile to read through the entire thread. In addition to Hilary's initial post, some of the most interesting posts include #3, #8, #32, #39, #59 (on SMC), #60, #130 (on SOB), #131 (full ingredients listings for all the oils) and #132.

Clicking on this Benefits of Oils link will take you to the beginning of the thread. Enjoy!! -- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor
Thanks bebe!! You are great about reminding everyone about this thread. I think this is one of my favorite threads I have contributed to, along with "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" thread. I have that one saved and will repost around Christmas.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Wow thanks...that is some great information bebe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor
On 5/15/2014 Hilary77 said: Thanks bebe!! You are great about reminding everyone about this thread. I think this is one of my favorite threads I have contributed to, along with "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" thread. I have that one saved and will repost around Christmas.

Hilary, you're most welcome, but I should really be thanking you for having created this thread. It is so helpful for new and old Wenners alike. You took the time to research the key ingredients and then put it all together in one spot. So thank you!!

You've created some of my favorite thread including the Wen Christmas poems. They're in my Wen 101 thread for easy access for everyone, including me. *s*:

* Hilary's Twas the Night Before Christmas (2012)

* Hilary's Twas the Night Before Christmas (2013)

Hilary, have you thought about maybe creating something for June Gallons Month (hint, hint). {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

croemer thank you for your kind words about the Benefits of Oils thread but Hilary is the person who gets all the credit. She created the thread. Like an number of other people, I just move it up occasionally.

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

This thread provides a lot of great information about the properties of the Wen Treatment Oils. It's really worthwhile to read through the entire thread. In addition to Hilary's initial post, some of the most interesting posts include #3, #8, #32, #39, #59 (on SMC), #60, #130 (on SOB), #131 (full ingredients listings for all the oils) and #132.

Clicking on this Benefits of Oils link will take you to the beginning of Hilary's thread. Enjoy!! -- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Contributor
Any info on SHP yet or is it too soon? Also, which oils have you had good success using on your face? I have very dry skin and have used the oil from Josie Maran and Fresh and they were nice, but it would be nice to use Wen for everything
Honored Contributor

Clicking on this Benefits of Oils link will take you to the beginning of Hilary's thread. Enjoy!! -- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor
I will be adding the information for the summer honey peach oil soon.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

This is kind of O/T: When you use ANY of these oils on your hair and leave it overnight, how do you stand it? I use Sweet Almond Oil 2 nights ago and left it on overnight. The scent was so over-powering. What do you do? Do you wrap your hair in a towel, etc.?