WEN

Valued Contributor
With all the questions about oils, I'd thought this thread is a great help! Really good info here!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor
On 8/3/2013 kcladyz said:

Fig oil smells so bad. i bought the 3 1oz pack and when i went to my office to pick it up they commented on the foul odor coming from my package. I Immediately returned it.

For someone who only says negative things about Wen...why buy the oils? In fact, don't buy Wen. I think the Fig is delicious!!

The foul odor coming from the package. No way the scent comes from a package unless the bottles were broken. I'm afraid dear, the scent your coworkers smelled was most likely you!

Honored Contributor

This thread provides a lot of great information about the properties of the Wen Treatment Oils. It's really worthwhile to read through the entire thread. In addition to Hilary's initial post, some of the most interesting posts include #3, #8, #32, #39, #59 (on SMC), #60, #130 (on SOB), #131 (full ingredients listings for all the oils) and #132.

Clicking on this Benefits of Oils link will take you to the beginning of the thread.

Enjoy!! -- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Hilary's thread provides a lot of great information about the properties of the Wen Treatment Oils. It's really worthwhile to read through the entire thread. In addition to Hilary's initial post, some of the most interesting posts include #3, #8, #32, #39, #59 (on SMC), #60, #130 (on SOB), #131 (full ingredients listings for all the oils) and #132.

Clicking on this Benefits of Oils link will take you to the beginning of the thread.

Respected Contributor
Just looking back myself for the benefits of oils.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor
This is a great thread for all! I can't say it enough, the oils are Awesome!
Valued Contributor
Got my big LAV oil yesterday!! Have a scalp treatment on now. So relaxing!
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/16/2014 Hilary77 said: Here is some info I googled about the ingredients in the spring orange blossom oil. Orange flower extract: skin conditioning agent Grapefruit: stimulates collagen production, brings smoothness, firmness, and elasticity to the skin, promotes hair growth, assists with acne, smooths wrinkles and age spots, shields against uv rays, and strengthens hair follicles. Meyer lemon: stimulates healthy cell production Passion fruit flower extract: can inhibit cancer cell growth and promotes relaxation Orange peel oil: helps skin tone, tightens skin, and repels mosquitoes. Lemongrass leaf oil: adds shine to hair, combats acne, calming, insect repellent. I love the fact that it seems like Chaz really thinks about the benefits of the ingredients he puts in his products. Hope this helps! Happy Wenning!

Hilary, this info is awesome! I have a request:can you edit your first post to include it?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor
On 4/25/2014 HonnyBrown said:
On 3/16/2014 Hilary77 said: Here is some info I googled about the ingredients in the spring orange blossom oil. Orange flower extract: skin conditioning agent Grapefruit: stimulates collagen production, brings smoothness, firmness, and elasticity to the skin, promotes hair growth, assists with acne, smooths wrinkles and age spots, shields against uv rays, and strengthens hair follicles. Meyer lemon: stimulates healthy cell production Passion fruit flower extract: can inhibit cancer cell growth and promotes relaxation Orange peel oil: helps skin tone, tightens skin, and repels mosquitoes. Lemongrass leaf oil: adds shine to hair, combats acne, calming, insect repellent. I love the fact that it seems like Chaz really thinks about the benefits of the ingredients he puts in his products. Hope this helps! Happy Wenning!

Hilary, this info is awesome! I have a request:can you edit your first post to include it?

I would, but there is no way to edit my original post because there are already replies. Sorry. I'm glad you posted so this thread will be bumped up. I like to refer to this thread myself when I am going to do an oil treatment. I am planning to do an oil treatment tonight. Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

This thread provides a lot of great information about the properties of the Wen Treatment Oils. It's really worthwhile to read through the entire thread. In addition to Hilary's initial post, some of the most interesting posts include #3, #8, #32, #39, #59 (on SMC), #60, #130 (on SOB), #131 (full ingredients listings for all the oils) and #132.