WEN

Regular Contributor

Bella spirit spray tan with brush

I ordered the tanner with brush when Chaz was on air last week. It arrived yesterday but without the brush
Has anyone else received theirs without the brush ?? Thanks 🙂
Respected Contributor

Re: Bella spirit spray tan with brush

@JohGlo wrote:
I ordered the tanner with brush when Chaz was on air last week. It arrived yesterday but without the brush
Has anyone else received theirs without the brush ?? Thanks 🙂

@JohGlo 

Yes on page 11 of the Wen monthly chat it was discussed...I had 2 orders sent, both wrong.. The Q will not send out the brush, (mine had pump gone also)..

I emailed Chaz's CS & made them aware of the issue...They are sending out my missing parts they said...Email them at customerservice@chazdean.com .. (I think I can post there email here)..I assume they are working the issue out with the Q....Smiley Happy

New Contributor

I just opened my shipment last night. I had ordered the deep bronzing mist  on auto delivery. The brush is missing. I contacted QVC right away and  she said that I could return for a refund but item is out of stock. They will not give you partial refund or send just the brush. I told her that I would contact WEN directly. I tried to do on line chat last night with WEN but it was after hours so I think it just sends them the message. I will follow up today. I was so frustrated with QVC. I had ordered during the winter the Wild Berry and the spray mist applicator arrived broken. QVC told me they would send replacement pump. That was months ago and still no pump. I am not sure what is happening with the customer serivce lately. If you contact WEN they are amazing and take care of you but we should be able to contact the people we order from to make it right

Respected Contributor

@Juliettes wrote:

I just opened my shipment last night. I had ordered the deep bronzing mist  on auto delivery. The brush is missing. I contacted QVC right away and  she said that I could return for a refund but item is out of stock. They will not give you partial refund or send just the brush. I told her that I would contact WEN directly. I tried to do on line chat last night with WEN but it was after hours so I think it just sends them the message. I will follow up today. I was so frustrated with QVC. I had ordered during the winter the Wild Berry and the spray mist applicator arrived broken. QVC told me they would send replacement pump. That was months ago and still no pump. I am not sure what is happening with the customer serivce lately. If you contact WEN they are amazing and take care of you but we should be able to contact the people we order from to make it right

@Juliettes 

Yes I have posted above yours about my 2 orders of this....I contacted CHaz's CS a while back & they are aware of this...The Q will not send the missing pieces, (which one rep told me they would)...My guess would be these kits were pre-packaged like this, but hopefully it can be corrected...Chaz's CS did agree to send the missing parts, yes they are wonderful to help...I hope you get yours soon...Smiley Happy