WEN

Respected Contributor

OH!  I was not aware of a moistuizer, facial that is.  I didn't want to back space.  Lazy me!  Yes, it can get a bit confusing.  I thought Chaz was gonna make a "facial scrub" in the beginning.  I was not aware of a "moisturizer" but hey!  Anything he creates is gonna be amazing.  Again, thank you, World Traveler for clarifying.

Wow, a facial moisturizer.  GREAT!

Honored Contributor

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow 

Could you please clarify if the product you and Joanne were testing for Chaz many months ago is a new moisturizing face cream that is to be used both morning and night. Either you or she was using Argan Oil/Tatcha on one side of the face and the new product on the other, according to what he told me.

I saw Joanne one Saturday in the middle of the testing and I thought the product Chaz created made her skin look healthy or more alive. The texture definitely seemed different between the two sides.

Thanks for any information you may be able to give us.

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@77yangya   The facial cleansing cream is what's available now on Chaz's site. He is also working on a facial moisturizer, I think that is what the others are refering to.

Oh @FleaMktQn @World Traveler now it makes sense...I was confused a bit. I do want to try the actual facial moisturizer when it becomes available...Smiley Happy

@quadmimi   I want ti too Smiley Wink I waited til near the end of the summer sale to purchase the facial cleansing cream hoping that it would show up on Chaz's site so I could get both, but it didn't happen Smiley Surprised

Hopefully he will offer a kit on QVC with both in the near future. I do like the cleanser.

@FleaMktQnOh good to know on the cleanser. Yes I hope the face cream is here soon...I have a feeling it will be amazing!..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hey guys, it's up on Chaz's site now!  Hope he brings it to the Q soon!

Honored Contributor

The price and description are on the monthly WEN Chat for September. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Bella Spirit Restorative Facial Night Creme

Bella Spirit Restorative Facial Night Creme

On Chaz's website:
2.5 fl. oz. - Sale Price: $63.00 ea.
Full Price: $90.00 ea
Esteemed Contributor
Description

Bella Spirit Restorative Facial Night Creme nourishes you with skin-loving ingredients that will transform your face overnight! Ceramides, Vitamin K and Arnica help to replenish damaged skin cells, Oat Kernel Extract, 11 Amino Acids, and Peptides smooth fine lines while Sodium Hyaluronate penetrates deep into the skin to impart long-lasting hydration, leaving you supple and glowing.

Directions

Massage a thin layer over face and neck in a gentle upward motion, avoiding the eye area.

Ingredients

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ceteareth-20, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isohexadecane, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Bamboo Water, Coconut Water, Abyssinian Seed Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitamin K, Lavender Oil, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Niacinamide, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6,II, Ceramide 1, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Oat Kernel Extract, Radish Sprout Juice, Broccoli Sprout Juice, Turmeric Root Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Vanilla Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-7, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Proline, Valine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Threonine, Phenylalanine, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays Oil, BHT, BHA, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance.

Honored Contributor

I just ordered it from Chaz!  When I clicked buy, a message stated "hurry, only 2 left in stock".  Now, it's down to 1.  Even if he brings it to QVC today, I'll get more.  If it's anywhere near as good as the new BS facial cleanser (& I'm sure it is), it will be worth stocking up on!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

I'm concerned with the 2nd and 3rd ingrediant being alcahol??

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I just ordered it from Chaz!  When I clicked buy, a message stated "hurry, only 2 left in stock".  Now, it's down to 1.  Even if he brings it to QVC today, I'll get more.  If it's anywhere near as good as the new BS facial cleanser (& I'm sure it is), it will be worth stocking up on!

HEY!!  SurferWife!  GREAT FOR YOU!  I know you got the Facial Cleanser too.  I love that, it's amazing.  You'll get free shipping on the Facial Night Creme, that's great!  YAAYYYY!!!  Yes, Chaz said only a few days ago it just came in so they may have to wait for more.  I hope it comes to the Q but if it doesn't soon I'll get it from Chaz providing there's some left and if I have to wait I'll catch the next one.  Yes, it will be worth stocking up on!  You got dat right!  LOL!!!!