WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Bella Spirit Restorative Lip Treatment

@sonechko@SurferWife@Suebdoo- I ended up ordering the tinted balm.  Now I wish I would have ordered the scrub too!  I can't wait to get my order!  Smiley Happy  Thanks for all the great feedback....

Esteemed Contributor

Oh good @San Antonio Gal!  I want to get tinted balm also. I purchased clear one, because I am applying it way over lip edges.

Re: Bella Spirit Restorative Lip Treatment-irritation?

Hello-

I bought the Bella Spirit lip treatment and scrub kit.  I've been using it for 5 days and my lips feel a little irritated.  I keep using the tinted lip treatment and I've only used the scrub twice in 5 days.  I know that I'm sensitive to certain chemicals in lip products.

Has anyone else experience irritation at the corners of the mouth and the upper lip?

Thanks,

Tammy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@QVC newbie I have not experienced any irritation while using the lip scrub. I use it every morning and every evening. I use it on clean skin and I massage it around for about 90 seconds. I use a very little bit.

My lips have definitely improved since starting with the scrub when it first came out. I also use the translucent balm all over the lips, side of my eyes. 

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko  I'm all about the deal as well ~ I think when I finish the lip scrub I'll orde the duo with the tinted it one !

Honored Contributor

I've taken Chaz's advice and apply the lip balm to my eye area, too.  It works great under my make-up during the day as well as at nightime.  Now, I'm gonna' have to stock up!  He certainly knows how to please us!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.