WEN

Honored Contributor

Bella Spirit Restorative Lip Treatment

Hello fellow Wen lovers!  Has anyone tried the Bella Spirit lip treatment yet?  I'm considering trying it, but wanted to find out if it's worth the $35.00.  I'm not interested in the scrub - just the balm.  There are 3 reviews now posted, but I'd like to get some additional feedback.  Thanks so much!  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Bella Spirit Restorative Lip Treatment

@San Antonio Gal I love the balm; it's the bomb! ha!

It makes my lips very nice and soft. Like Chaz suggested on his last visit to QVC, I put the translucent on pretty thick (think he said he made eight passes over his lip area) before I go to bed. It is still effective when I wake up. Very nice and soft.

I also use it on the outside corners of my eyes and I feel it has been very effective in smoothing out that area.

I am glad that the balm and the scrub are available separately, as I use the scrub twice a day and go thru it faster than I go thru with the balm. I'm still on my first translucent balm from the set/kit he first sold. I am on my THIRD scrub container. So it is nice to be able to buy them separately.

I also got the tint balm, but had put it away because it wasn't dark enough on my lips and for me it didn't have staying power as a color. But I have recently been using it as a blush and like how it looks when it is used like that.

Hope this heps!

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal the scrub isn't sugar based & is really nice.  The kit with the scrub, balm and NBT is a great deal!  I think the scrub prepared the lips so it might penetrate better.  The balm is bigger than you'd expect.....think Bonnie Bell size almost.LOL .It will probably last me 5+ months.

Honored Contributor

Thank you ladies! Just placed my order. 😀
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal...it’s worth EVERY PENNY! It’s super-hydrating, but doesn’t feel thick & gooey at all. I like that it’s fat so it really provides good coverage. I use the translucent but haven’t yet tried the sheer.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWifenailed it.  I won't be without it.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:
Thank you ladies! Just placed my order. 😀

@San Antonio Gal which one did you get? I think you will be pleased!  Leave it to Chaz to create something better than you've ever had before!  Like the NBT...and His oils!.Well actually ALL his items! 😜

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I understand you just placed your order already, @San Antonio Gal. I only wanted to say - the lip treatment stick is great, but it is double great used with a lip scrub. This scrub is very different from any others I've tried (and mostly never liked), together they make my lips really feel and look good, even lip color changes - guess more circulation or something, but they both do work well.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I understand you just placed your order already, @San Antonio Gal. I only wanted to say - the lip treatment stick is great, but it is double great used with a lip scrub. This scrub is very different from any others I've tried (and mostly never liked), together they make my lips really feel and look good, even lip color changes - guess more circulation or something, but they both do work well.

I CONCUR @sonechko!  I LOVE BOTH!!  You should try the kit @San Antonio Gal.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

I CONCUR @sonechko!  I LOVE BOTH!!  You should try the kit @San Antonio Gal.

Lol! It is also true @SurferWife, that I wanted just a lip conditioner, but went for a duo because I am cheap! I always calculate what the best deal is. Now I am glad I have this scrub too.

Just like with WEN new styling and flat set of hair brushes. I only needed styling, but bought two because it was a better deal. Now my granddaughter with thick long mane of hair has this incredible WEN Flat Brush to use! Cat Happy