WEN

Honored Contributor

Sheer or Bare?  I've only use the Translucent, but want to try the sheer or bare.  The Bare looks cool & the Sheer looks warm.  Which one do y'all like better & why?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Bella Spirit Lips

[ Edited ]

I have the translucent and the sheer. I would have preferred the bare bc that is probably closer to my favorite lipstick Givenchy black magic.

and to edit - I bought them both before bare was an option.

Esteemed Contributor
Hi@surferwife I’ve always used the sheet it is warm but I went with the bare this time . This is such a good deal I may order a sheer as well because I use it daily with the scrub and I always have one on backup
Honored Contributor

Thanks @ANewHue!  I'm going to get the Bare during Chaz' next show.  It will be 7pm HST, so I'll get to watch the entire show.  I'm also going to get the BS Smoothing Treatment Cream.  I think it is supposed to be at a special price, too.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.