WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bella Spirit Lip Products

Just got done with my review.   Mine arrived today, a few days later than I wished.  I had been sick a few days and my lips were definitely needing it,   These products are fantastic.   You really have to experience them for yourself.  Those that said they were expensive will be missing out if they don't try them because they're worth every penny and more. Oh I'll be stocking up.  Another  product never to be without.

Respected Contributor

Hi @x Hedge,  Chaz was saying to use it all kinds of ways so that way, I don't doubt he said.  Since my skin is on the oily side, I don't have much problem with lines and the NBTs make my face soft and supple.  In fact, one person asked me, what do you use on your face?  I told her but she doesn't watch QVC and did not know about Wen.  There's another person I know that gets those Japanese blow outs and she had to cut it realy short because of all the damage.  I told her, WEN AND A BLOW DRYER!  She just was adamant and said no!  Oh well....  anyway, I use ALL the NBTs on my face scented or not and my face is AMAZING!  Just like a baby's bum.  REAL soft and hydrated.  I can't believe the mirror.  Don't be put off to use the NBT on the face even though it's scented.  I recommend that.  Oh, I used the pink tint lip thingy on my cheeks for rouge on Saturday night.  Used it on my lips too.  My lips are NEVER dry anymore, even if I forget to use it.  Oh man, there I go again, rambling.  Right now I have on the WWC NBT and EDP and MMMMM smells so good.  I love that one.  Ya know, my husband gets annoyed at me and says, ya got the whole place blocked up with all your stuff!  No room for mine!!  He only uses deodorant and GET THIS!  LOL!  Puts on an OTC body lotion with a tissue so he's not scratching from winter dryness!!!  I crack up!  He won't even use my 319 with no smell!  Go figure!

Respected Contributor

HI @Gussie2007!  I'm glad you found all the goodies!!!!!  XXOO  my pleasure to help.

Honored Contributor

Mine shipped today!  I had the transluscent on waitlist.  I decided against the sheer.  I can't wait to try it.  I hope he offers the lip balm on its own or in a duo without the scrub.  I'm just not one who uses a separate lip scrub (I use my facial exfoliator on my lips while showering) and I know the one I'm getting will probably outlive me!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I am really enjoying this product. I tried the balm the last time I was at his salon, so knew that it was a keeper! I am really enjoying the scrub. I have been using it every night (you use such a very small part of it to get the results). Right after, and continuing until morning, my lips feel so glorious. 

My lipstick goes on well on top of it, but I have not reapplied the balm during the day. I'll have to try that today and see what happens. Haven't needed to because it seems to last all day.

I started up with a cold this past weekend, just a small one but enough to make my lips rough and cracked. Used these products and right away it was as though my lips never had a problem.

I initially got the translucent, but the tinted one has already shipped out to me. Am eager to try that one too.

Frequent Contributor

I'm still on Waitlist for Sheer lip kit. hope it ships soon.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone remember how often Chaz said to use the scrub? Common sense tells me that you only use it when your lips are needing it; but I'm thinking he would suggest using it every night to keep them in top form.

What has been your experience with using this product and how often you use the scrub?

Thanks in advance!

Honored Contributor

@World TravelerI heard him say twice a day, but I personally only use it as part of my nighttime routine. I don’t feel like I need it twice a day.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Thanks! I find using it at night best for me too.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

When I first received the set I used the scrub twice a day because I have big trouble with chapping this time of year.  After using twice daily for a couple of days, the chapping was gone so I now only use the scrub at night to maintain.  

This is stuff is great—the best lip treatment I’ve tried—and I’ve tried

many!  I hope QVC will start carrying the balms separately from the scrub.  Love that balm, too!👍