WEN

Regular Contributor

Bella Spirit Lip Products

[ Edited ]

For those who are already using these products, how long do they

last?  I have one set on order but am thinking another set might be needed.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Bella Spirit Lip Products

@Gussie2007 the lip  treatment lasts a long time. It's a huge size .45oz.  I have both the translucent and the tinted and I think each one will last at least 9 months....and that's applying it 5-6 times per day. 

live....laugh....love
Regular Contributor

@bruingirlThank you.  I've been looking forward to these lip products is for some time now.  Coming from Chaz I just know they will be special.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

@bruingirlThank you.  I've been looking forward to these lip products is for some time now.  Coming from Chaz I just know they will be special.

@Gussie2007 you're welcome Smiley Happy  

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

I was going to pass, but after seeing the presentation I bought both. They’re on waitlist, but I’m sure they’ll come back in since it looks like it will be a huge seller.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@bruingirl, you are so right!  This will last a LOOOOONG time!  I have all three components and I only apply once or twice a day AND the results are there even after I shower and forget to apply!!!!!!!!!!!  You get a really decent amount  too!!  I got mine when Chaz had his 20 per cent off a few months ago.  I have "new lips"!!!  This actually smooths out the lines in my lips from cracking and dryness!!!  Never thought it would but it DOES!!!!

Regular Contributor

@77yangya  I want to thank you for making me  aware of these new items.  When your posts for these products first showed up I was looking at some different items for special lip treatments.  I saw some of those brands named in the first QVC reviews for the new Bella Spirit products  and how WEN was superior.  The initial WEN forum posts about the products people purchased directly from Chaz were amazingly well- timed for me.  Thank you, again.

Esteemed Contributor

Did I hear right? Chaz recommended using the translucent lip treatment on crowsfeet, under-eye?? Something about an ingredient .
Those of you who record his presentations, what exactly did he say about that?
Frequent Contributor

wrote:
Did I hear right? Chaz recommended using the translucent lip treatment on crowsfeet, under-eye?? Something about an ingredient .
Those of you who record his presentations, what exactly did he say about that?

Yes, they contain vit K and arnica and can be used under eyes and the tinted can be used as a cheek tint. Smiley Happy

Robin~

Esteemed Contributor

Wow! Thanks @rplas64!