WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Bella Spirit Face/Body Cleanser, yay!

Hi @sligo

I'm not sure what you mean by posting on my site.  I had never heard of that.

Respected Contributor

Hi  @sznk

I don't remember if I heard it on periscope or on a show but I do remember hearing the words facial scrub.  It may still be in testing or just dropped.  Anyway, this new Bella Cleansing Cream, I guess it will be offered in March/April?  I hope sooner but thank you for letting us know.

sznk, are you referring to the curl cream?  That I saw on periscope, that guy Ben and this other girl had it on.  There was no labeled bottle or anything so it probably won't be offered for a while.  When I asked the girl about it on periscope, she just motioned and said...ssshhhhhh like that.  So I just kept quiet about it but since all this is coming out, I can't wait for it to be offered!  Ever since Chaz offiered the Bella Line I always keep it now, I won't run out.  My lips are like plump marshmallows.

I like to periscope when Chaz is working in the salon.  Or if he's doing shots of products.  Learn more!  LOL!

Frequent Contributor

hi @77yangya 

no, not the Curl Cream - Body/Face Cleansing Cream (like the 319/613 & Classic BCCs, only in Bella Spirit :-)

I also recall him mentioning facial scrub, but that was a while back. 

I think Providence is confused. I think she thought this was your thread, and her terminology is off. (see my post to her.) learning curve ... 

Respected Contributor

@sznk wrote:

hi @77yangya 

no, not the Curl Cream - Body/Face Cleansing Cream (like the 319/613 & Classic BCCs, only in Bella Spirit :-)

I also recall him mentioning facial scrub, but that was a while back. 

I think Providence is confused. I think she thought this was your thread, and her terminology is off. (see my post to her.) learning curve ... 

Hi @sznk Thank you for telling me about the posting thing.  I saw your instructions on how to post.  Yes, I know you're not referring to the curl cream.  It's body/ face cleansing creame.  I was talking about a curl cream because while on periscope, this girl had all these curls and someone questioned her about it and she named all the products she had in her hair and that was one of them.  So I posted, "Do tell!"  She just motioned, shhhhh.  Anyway, the heck with that.  LOL!!  I'm hoping what you posted, (the picture) of the Bella Cleansing Cream is out REALLY soon!  Thank you for clearing up the posting thing, that kind of threw me.  I had no idea what happened!  LOL!

Honored Contributor

@sznk wrote:

hi 

@World Traveler

I do remember you writing about an in-house trial of a new cream, with Cooper & Joy, but I didn't remember that it was a Bella Spirit version. did he tell you a time frame ?  

@sznk It was something he talked about, because Joann came into the salon and hugged me (July?). He asked if I noticed how her cheek felt when we hugged, and I asked what was going on. He said that his sister and Cooper had been doing the beta testing for him on his new face cream, which I understood to be Bella Spirit.

He did not have a sample, but I got the idea that they had been using it for at least six months, if not longer. Somewhere in my head I remember him saying they started last spring, but I could be wrong on that. He said one of them normally uses Argan Oil and was using his cream 1/2 of that and the other 1/2 his new cream. The other was using Tatcha, and splitting the use on the face the same way. I asked what the results were so far, and he said his cream was winning the test so far.

So I was hoping he might have that with the cleansing cream you were talking about. I suppose he will be coming out with these facial items one at a time, giving them each their own chance to have the spotlight.

Other than that, I don't know anything else about the face cream. I am quite sure he said it would be a day and night cream. I will have to check my notes. I think I probably wrote about it when I posted one of my visits this year.....either in July or September.

Frequent Contributor

so, a new hair curl cream, a new face cream, a new facial scrub, and a new BCC. my wallet will be in deep trouble Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@sznk LOL!!!

Oh, I remember better now. It must have been during my July visit that he talked about the face cream, because I remember saying something like, will it be debuting during his September visit. He said: "No, I wouldn't do that before I feature the ancillary products for Bella Spirit." And I am thinking he said the ancillary products would come out in March. Of course, that timeline could have changed several times since we discussed that.

So he should be coming out with the mousse, styling cream, replenishing mist, etc. soon.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sznk Forgot to say thanks so much for keeping up with Periscope on Chaz. I try, but there are so many; I don't know how he gets anything done with that going on all the time! ha!

It takes a lot of time to just watch and watch Periscope, even though I know I am missing vital information. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

There might be a Curl Creme??? Wonder if it will be similar to the Treatment Creme. 

If we are adding to our Wish List, I would really like a 6 oz. SC in BS.