WEN

Frequent Contributor

Bella Spirit Face/Body Cleanser, yay!

heard Chaz (on periscope today) talking about working on a new Bella Spirit Face & Body Cleanser. very excited to hear that ! I don't always catch all of his scopes, but this was the first time I heard about it.
Honored Contributor

Re: Bella Spirit Face/Body Cleanser, yay!

Awesome! I currently use the 613 BCC as my facial cleanser (occasionally changing it up by using a seasonal CC). I will definitely use Bella Spirit!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

THank you @sznk !

Will be looking forward to it.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Frequent Contributor

it was in the Morning Regimen scope at around the 5:30 mark, posted today (12.9) ~2pm. he showed the test jar but didn't mention launch info.
Respected Contributor

I'd heard about it months ago that Chaz was working on a facial scrub!  I was thrilled because the lip one is beyond amazing.  I also heard about a curl cream but these may not be available until spring.  ug!  LOL!

Trusted Contributor

@77yangya, May I intrude on your site ? Has anyone tried his winter EDP "RED  Currant?" Any op, please. Would like to purchase his EDP. Love all his products. Can anyone suggest his light fresh clean smelling scent?I sincerely appreciate each of you.Thank you yangya for letting me post on your site. Not sure how to start my own site. HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sznk He also has been having his sister and Cooper testing his face cream, since at least last spring. His product on one side of their face and either Argan Oil or Tatcha on the other side. Said it was working very well. That is the product I am eager to try, as I don't like to use scrubs on my face, although you didn't say it was a scrub, but I think someone else did.

Esteemed Contributor

Can't wait.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

hi @77yangya 

the label says "Bella Spirit Body Cleansing Cream" and he called it 

"Bella Spirit Body/Facial Cleansing Cream." he didn't mention the scrub.  

hi 

@World Traveler

I do remember you writing about an in-house trial of a new cream, with Cooper & Joy, but I didn't remember that it was a Bella Spirit version. did he tell you a time frame ?  

CD BS BCC_2.jpg

Frequent Contributor

@sligo

to start your own thread on this forum: 

go to Forums / My Favorite Brand / WEN. 

click on NEW MESSAGE (red box, above the word Subject.) 

write in the Subject & Body text, then click POST.

note - you will need to be signed in.

since your questions are off-topic for this thread, you may likely get more response posts in a separate thread.  hope this helps.