WEN

Honored Contributor

Bella Spirit Exfoliating Face Scrub

[ Edited ]

Is on Chaz's site!  I just ordered TWO!  15% off + free shipping (on $100) made it worth my while to jump in prior to QVC (since it's rare to never HI gets free shipping with QVC).  If the QVC offering is REALLY good, I'm in on that, too!

59C9F995-FD28-4AB7-9B57-10B880AB1570.png

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Re: Bella Spirit Exfoliating Face Scrub

Yes, I saw it there this morning and I'm SO glad you get free shipping, yes anything over 100 bucks!  THAT'S GREAT!  YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!

Since it's gonna be at the Q in a couple of weeks, I'll do easy pay but the price for the great results is worth EVERY penny!

I see you were REALLY on that, SurferWife.  Great job!

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Be sure to give a review,  because I'm not having as much success with Bella Spirit products. Always love facial scrubs though. Now using Lancer's and Tatcha's facial scrubs. Love them both, but always like to support Chaz and his line.

Respected Contributor

I want to try the night cream, so maybe I can work this in at some point..

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - I am excited for your review - definitely getting this when it arrives at the Q.

Respected Contributor

Could not wait.  Ordered it from Chaz and got the Tropical in a candle..SO many goodies...

Honored Contributor

I know I could have waited until the scrub gets to the Q, but 99% of the time it's not free shipping on the Q, plus shipping to Hawaii for 2 4 oz. jars would be at least $11(ish), so I still came out on top with 2 ($100 qualifies for free shipping + 15% discount).  My total for 2 scrubs was $85.  I doubt QVC would be a better deal, unless they do offer free shipping.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@SurferWife Be sure to give a review,  because I'm not having as much success with Bella Spirit products. Always love facial scrubs though. Now using Lancer's and Tatcha's facial scrubs. Love them both, but always like to support Chaz and his line.

@World Traveler 

I don't care for the BS Regular CC.  I do like to use the Indigo once or twice a week to keep my red hair from becoming brassy.  I also didn't care for the BS styling paste (I think that is the name); it didn't help my curls one bit.  I use the BS RTM as my facial toner, but once I finish this bottle I'm going back to 613 & Tea Tree.  I didn't bother trying the BS UNIBT.

However, I am in total love with the lips scrub & balm, the facial cleanser & the nighttime moisturizer, & the mask, which is why I jumped on the facial scrub.  I can't imagine that I wouldn't love it.

If you are crazy about physical exfoliators, I highly recommend O'o Hawaii face scrub (birdseedDETOXIFYING FACE SCRUB).  QVC sells it & you can buy it, of course, on the O'o Hawaii website.  It is my #1 favorite, so even if I don't like the BS face scrub as much, I still plan to alternate.

I'll write a review of my initial thoughts as soon as I receive it & use it.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife I too like the lip products (scrub and balm).

I have the facial cleanser, but don't see it as anything special. I don't use it that much. It sits on my counter, but usually I wash my face in the shower and use the Lancer cleanser.

Interesting what you said about the paste. I found the Bella Spirit paste to be very good when my hair is cut shorter than I like. It helps me control those very short pieces easily. However, to be truthful, I also had great success with the Flocker by Nick Chavez, which I started using before I discovered WEN. 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@SurferWife I too like the lip products (scrub and balm).

I have the facial cleanser, but don't see it as anything special. I don't use it that much. It sits on my counter, but usually I wash my face in the shower and use the Lancer cleanser.

Interesting what you said about the paste. I found the Bella Spirit paste to be very good when my hair is cut shorter than I like. It helps me control those very short pieces easily. However, to be truthful, I also had great success with the Flocker by Nick Chavez, which I started using before I discovered WEN. 

Saw the rest of your powder room on the super Wen fan page.  I dream of a powder room like that.......I have to decide which Wen stuff I want to use and bring it with me.  I keep some in the bathroom but it's not like yours.  Woman Happy