WEN

Super Contributor

Re: Bella Spirit Exfoliating Face Scrub

@SurferWife Was the 15% off $100 just a FEB special? Or was it just on the Exfoliating Scrub? Not seeing anything about this on his site right now. I'm sure I'm late to the party!

Honored Contributor

@scullychick wrote:

@SurferWife Was the 15% off $100 just a FEB special? Or was it just on the Exfoliating Scrub? Not seeing anything about this on his site right now. I'm sure I'm late to the party!

@scullychick 

I think it was specific to the Exfoliating Scrub.  I didn't have a code that I had to enter.  I simply added 2 of them to my cart and a code automatically was added to my order.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@SurferWife I too like the lip products (scrub and balm).

I have the facial cleanser, but don't see it as anything special. I don't use it that much. It sits on my counter, but usually I wash my face in the shower and use the Lancer cleanser.

Interesting what you said about the paste. I found the Bella Spirit paste to be very good when my hair is cut shorter than I like. It helps me control those very short pieces easily. However, to be truthful, I also had great success with the Flocker by Nick Chavez, which I started using before I discovered WEN. 

Saw the rest of your powder room on the super Wen fan page.  I dream of a powder room like that.......I have to decide which Wen stuff I want to use and bring it with me.  I keep some in the bathroom but it's not like yours.  Woman Happy

@77yangya You must be referring to someone else's photo. I did not show anything but my shower. I don't believe powder rooms have showers, just a sink and toilet; but I could be wrong on that. 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@77yangya wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@SurferWife I too like the lip products (scrub and balm).

I have the facial cleanser, but don't see it as anything special. I don't use it that much. It sits on my counter, but usually I wash my face in the shower and use the Lancer cleanser.

Interesting what you said about the paste. I found the Bella Spirit paste to be very good when my hair is cut shorter than I like. It helps me control those very short pieces easily. However, to be truthful, I also had great success with the Flocker by Nick Chavez, which I started using before I discovered WEN. 

Saw the rest of your powder room on the super Wen fan page.  I dream of a powder room like that.......I have to decide which Wen stuff I want to use and bring it with me.  I keep some in the bathroom but it's not like yours.  Woman Happy

@77yangya You must be referring to someone else's photo. I did not show anything but my shower. I don't believe powder rooms have showers, just a sink and toilet; but I could be wrong on that. 

World Traveler, I was paraphrasing when I said "powder room".  It was the actual picture that you posted on here.  Maybe someone used it there but it WAS the same picture.  When I said powder room, I was referring to bathroom as powder room to sound nicer.  If that picture is not yours then again, someone copied and pasted it there.  It was the shower with all the Wen lined up. 

Honored Contributor

AAARRRGGGHHH!  I STILL have NOT received my new Bella Exfoliating Scrub.  I've ALWAYS received my WEN orders within days of ordering from his site, but my tracking says I should receive it my 3/23.  WOW!  Almost an entire month from when I ordered it (2/28)!  I sure hope after this looooooooong wait, it is all I'm hoping it will be!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

AAARRRGGGHHH!  I STILL have NOT received my new Bella Exfoliating Scrub.  I've ALWAYS received my WEN orders within days of ordering from his site, but my tracking says I should receive it my 3/23.  WOW!  Almost an entire month from when I ordered it (2/28)!  I sure hope after this looooooooong wait, it is all I'm hoping it will be!

@SurferWife 

Oh wow that is long from his site...Maybe email there CS & make sure all is good with it..

From the Q that would be "quick" for me, but items from  Chaz's site arrive quickly.

I hope you like it also..

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife 

Oh wow that is long from his site...Maybe email there CS & make sure all is good with it..

From the Q that would be "quick" for me, but items from  Chaz's site arrive quickly.

I hope you like it also..

@quadmimi 

I did email them the other day.  She said she was going to check with the warehouse to see if they knew what was going on.  I may respond tomorrow to see if she found out anything (as to why it isn't expected until ~3/23).  I've ALWAYS received my orders from his site within the same week I ordered.