WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Bella Spirit Dry oil is UP on chaz’s site

@77yangya wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@Tennessee Vol 

I’m going to contact Chaz’s Customer Service tomorrow to find out which one is intended to be the “Curl Cream”.

@SurferWife 

I sent an email to Chaz's Customer Service this morning about the new BS Enhancing Defining Treatment Creme. I also asked when it should be used in my routine and told them the styling products I use. Follow is their response to me!!!!

It is indeed! When used on straight hair it provides volume, body and smoothness, on curly hair it enhances the elasticity, bounce and body of your curls. In terms of when you would use it, we suggest applying it after the styling cream. So CC (cleanse, rinse, repeat), leave in conditioner, styling cream, Enhancing Defining Treatment Cream, Nourishing Mousse, etc

I am so happy!Woman HappyWoman HappyWoman Happy

Hi @Tennessee Vol  NICE WORK!!!!!!!  I got all three new Bella products and they shipped today!  However, I do the Mousse first and Styling Creme lastly but it's just what I prefer.  Thank you for posting this!  Again, NICE WORK !!!!!

@77yangya 

Thanks! And you are welcome! I've learned so much on this forum so it's nice to be able to contribute! 

btw... QVC finally restocked the Bella Spirit/Indigo Duo!!! I just noticed that it's available now.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

Re: Bella Spirit Dry oil is UP on chaz’s site

Well, the Bella Spirit/Indigo Duo is gone now... I wonder if it was a system glitch or if they just found a few of the sets that sold out quickly. Anyway, I'm so glad I ordered directly from Chaz's site and don't need either right now!

Sorry for the false alarm...

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb