WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Bella Spirit Dry oil is UP on chaz’s site

@Tennessee Vol 

I’m going to contact Chaz’s Customer Service tomorrow to find out which one is intended to be the “Curl Cream”.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

so I am thinking the finishing creme seems similar to the old pomegranate finishing creme. And the defining creme is the new curl product.

Trusted Contributor

@untitled correct. I am not used to these boards anymore. I don’t know how to edit and didn’t realize you has to tag. 😆Been a long time...
Valued Contributor

I already bought items yesterday using the code, but used it again today with my work e-mail address instead of my personal one - and got the discount!  I bought the Bella Spirit dry oil and enhanced styling cream (which, from it's description, does sound like the curling cream - hooray!).  My order would have cost $120, but instead came to $72.  Thank you, Chaz!Heart

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Tennessee Vol 

I’m going to contact Chaz’s Customer Service tomorrow to find out which one is intended to be the “Curl Cream”.

@SurferWife 

Thank you!!!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Tennessee Vol 

@SurferWife 

I sent an email to Chaz's Customer Service this morning about the new BS Enhancing Defining Treatment Creme. I also asked when it should be used in my routine and told them the styling products I use. Follow is their response to me!!!!

It is indeed! When used on straight hair it provides volume, body and smoothness, on curly hair it enhances the elasticity, bounce and body of your curls. In terms of when you would use it, we suggest applying it after the styling cream. So CC (cleanse, rinse, repeat), leave in conditioner, styling cream, Enhancing Defining Treatment Cream, Nourishing Mousse, etc

I am so happy!Woman HappyWoman HappyWoman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@Tennessee Vol 

@SurferWife 

I sent an email to Chaz's Customer Service this morning about the new BS Enhancing Defining Treatment Creme. I also asked when it should be used in my routine and told them the styling products I use. Follow is their response to me!!!!

It is indeed! When used on straight hair it provides volume, body and smoothness, on curly hair it enhances the elasticity, bounce and body of your curls. In terms of when you would use it, we suggest applying it after the styling cream. So CC (cleanse, rinse, repeat), leave in conditioner, styling cream, Enhancing Defining Treatment Cream, Nourishing Mousse, etc

@Tennessee Vol 

Thanks for beating me to the punch!  I've had a really packed week at work & didn't get to contact them.  Now I don't have to.  Needless to say, I'm getting it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@Tennessee Vol 

@SurferWife 

@Tennessee Vol 

Thanks for beating me to the punch!  I've had a really packed week at work & didn't get to contact them.  Now I don't have to.  Needless to say, I'm getting it!

@SurferWife 

I left out the most important part... I specifically asked if the new BS Enhancing Defining Treatment Cream was the curl cream that Chaz had been working on and she responded "It is indeed"... needless to say, I'm getting it too!

Super Contributor

While we are on the subject of Bella Spirit, may I ask if any of you have tried the BS RTM? I like the smell of the BS original (non indigo) CC, but thought the Dry CC smelled a bit strong. I'm hoping he RTM is on the lighter side. Anyone know?

Respected Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@Tennessee Vol 

@SurferWife 

Hi @Tennessee Vol  NICE WORK!!!!!!!  I got all three new Bella products and they shipped today!  However, I do the Mousse first and Styling Creme lastly but it's just what I prefer.  Thank you for posting this!  Again, NICE WORK !!!!!