WEN

Trusted Contributor

Bella Spirit Dry oil is UP on chaz’s site

Go!
Respected Contributor

Re: Bella Spirit Dry oil is UP on chaz’s site

Two other new Bella Spirit products are also up on Chaz's site... Bella Spirit Finishing Smoothing Treatment Creme and Bella Spirit Enhancing Defining Treatment Creme...

@SurferWife 

I wonder if the defining treatment creme is the curl creme Chaz has been working on?

I placed my order too soon...Smiley Sad

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Trusted Contributor

Use your husband’s email. 😜 I will wait until the end of the month and make sure I don’t miss anything else I want, and use his email!
Respected Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
Use your husband’s email. 😜 I will wait until the end of the month and make sure I don’t miss anything else I want, and use his email!

@Ilovelife123 

Will using his email work since it will be shipped to the same address? It won't hurt to try!!!

I did think about getting my brother to order the dry oil and the enhancing creme for me but I will wait a while to make sure I don't miss out on anything else Bella Spirit!!!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Trusted Contributor

I PROMISE you it works. I did it. If you have multiple emails, you can place multiple orders. I’m not endorsing this, but I’m not saying it’s a bad idea either! 😆 They’re not concerned about your *home* address. It’s the *email* address.
Respected Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
Go!

I completely owe you one!  He has THREE new things in Bella!  I got the dry oil with the discount.  There are two new things.  Those were not too badly expensive so I went for them too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nolimitshopping, THANK YOU!  GREAT CATCH!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Please PLEASE let us know about the other two. (Finishing cream and (enhancing defining and finishing touch) 🙏 THANK YOU!!!
Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol 

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I don’t know but I’m sure going to check it out!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 

You’re such a rebel!! 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Every chance I get 😜