WEN

Regular Contributor

Bella Spirit CC without the Indigo

Does anyone know if the Bella Spirit CC not paired up with the Indigo will be coming to QVC?  I like both, but I only use the Indigo mixed with the Bella Spirit for my first cleanse, and then use Bella Spirit by itself for the 2nd.  Needless to say I am going through the Bella Spirit much faster than the Indigo.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bella Spirit CC without the Indigo

[ Edited ]

@laro Chaz said when Bella Spirit duo first came out a few months ago, that at some point QVC would sell it separately. He didn't know when back in August when he was talking about it.

I suggest you wait until Tuesday, November 27, to see if QVC has agreed to sell them separately yet. If not, and you really want just one of them, you can always go to his website or call his salon, where both are sold separately for $80/ea.

Also, the last I heard, QVC plans to sell the product in gallon form next fall. That decision may have changed, but Chaz said QVC didn't do it last month because the product was too new and QVC didn't know how well it would sell. Now they do! ha! So, they might sell it in gallon form at any time or wait until next October. That would be a real savings, just like any other gallon is......buying in bulk. 

Respected Contributor

Oh yes I am waiting for that also..I only use the "white" bella CC..

So that will be great to purchase that alone..(I love to mix it with FFA) that 

combo is amazing..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Laro, I'm waiting for just the opposite, I can only use the Indigo of the pair, as the Traditional formula has the honey complex to which I am allergic in it.  I am debating just ordering a gallon of Indigo directly from Chaz, but am trying to hold off until the TSV day inventory gets loaded on Q dot com, in hopes of individual Indigo bottles here, even if they aren't the gallons. 

I've actually gotten compliments on my hair color when I use Indigo.  One store clerk asked where I got my hair colored, the golden blonde was so pretty.  I had to tell her it was a combination of my natural color and Mother Nature's sunlight bleaching it out a little, that's why the roots were darker.  The stylist where I get my hair cut told me that I was wise not to color my grey hair as it comes in, because it's such a gorgeous silver color.  I used Indigo the night before I went in for my haircut, and even though she washed me with some form of salon shampoo before the cut, the Indigo was still at work de-brassing the blonde and silvering the grey. 

Come on, QVC, split up that pair and sell us 32 ounces of BST and BSI separately, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the pair and received 2 BS without the Indigo. Was hoping to get one of each since that's what I ordered. Figured I would see if anyone is interested in a trade before I return back to the Q.