WEN

Super Contributor

Bella Dry Cleanser is wonderful!

[ Edited ]

I just used this new dry cleanser and love it!  There is no turning back now.  It didn't take a lot and gave me a truly refreshing feel to my hair, unlike the typical dry shampoo.  I was due for a wash today but not anymore. Fullness, shine and even a bit of hold.  I love it!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Bella Dry Cleanser is wonderful!

Isn't it amazing!?  I got the bogo on QVC.  I got a single one from Chaz when it first appeared on his site.  I love it.

Have you tried the Bella Styling Creme?  That's amazing too.  What shine and bounce.  It's so light that I need a pump and a half.  I'm gonna try two pumps, tomorrow.

I love the Dry Cleanser.  I spritz in "helicopter" motion around head, brush through, then take sections and spritz them with the new Spring Fresh Floral at base of section, hit with blow dryer and watch my hair bounce and swing around like crazy.

I knew as soon as I tried the Bella lip trio that anything in that would be amazing.  So glad you love it too!

Super Contributor

I also picked it up on QVC. The can is so large that I think it will last a really long time. I just did a few quick spritz’s, my bangs and lifted up a few pieces on the sides and put it there. I was surprised how refreshing it felt as I was doing it. The thing that surprised me most was the hold it had. Like hairspray which I hate and never use, but it held. There was a slight tackiness to it after it dried but it didn’t bother me. My hair looked clean and refreshed. I haven’t tried the styling cream yet as I have three unopened still but I will for sure down the road. I’m dying to try that Spring Fresh Floral. Sounds lovely! So you use the mist after the shampoo? Never thought of that! I’ll try it!
Respected Contributor

@cac140 wrote:
I also picked it up on QVC. The can is so large that I think it will last a really long time. I just did a few quick spritz’s, my bangs and lifted up a few pieces on the sides and put it there. I was surprised how refreshing it felt as I was doing it. The thing that surprised me most was the hold it had. Like hairspray which I hate and never use, but it held. There was a slight tackiness to it after it dried but it didn’t bother me. My hair looked clean and refreshed. I haven’t tried the styling cream yet as I have three unopened still but I will for sure down the road. I’m dying to try that Spring Fresh Floral. Sounds lovely! So you use the mist after the shampoo? Never thought of that! I’ll try it!

Yes, I do!  First of all, I'm NOT a floral liker BUT that all changed when Chaz came out with this new Spring Fresh Floral.  IT IS LOVELY!   This morning, I cleansed with my Wen Men Cleansing Conditioner, did five pumps of Bella Mousse, two pumps of Bella Styling Creme.  Okay now I'm gonna blow out.  I spritzed my brush with the Fresh Floral RTM and blew dry.  My hair is soooo shiny and bouncy!!!  Ya know, I do believe I can actually air dry.  When it gets to the warmer months I'm gonna try that.  Sometimes I spritz my hair with the RTM before blow drying.  It bumps it up.  When I use the RTM it's when my hair is freshly cleansed and I'm in front of the mirror ready to blow dry.  I use a micro fiber towel to just absorb excess water but I just put it on my head, I don't rub or press.  After I dry me I take it off and hair is just heavily damp.  When you use the Dry Cleanser, try spritzing around and then brush it through and that tacky feeling will go away.  Dry cleansers must be distributed before advancing to the next step.  Even massaging with fingers helps.  Just brush through gently, you don't need to brush through mids and ends just mostly around the head!  The Bella Styling Creme makes my hair so light and bouncy.  VERY hydrating.

Super Contributor

Wow!! I’m so excited to get all this great info! I’m not doing it right and I liked it haha... I will try it your way next time. I adore the mists. I never thought to mist my brush. What a great idea. I usually use the mist on dry hair and just brush through. It’s amazing stuff. I gotta get my hands on that floral! Thanks again for all the tips. I’ll be trying them! 😊
Respected Contributor

I got to admit......I got those ideas from Chaz.  I periscope alot.  Well, in my spare time.  LOL!!

The whole Bella line is really amazing.  OH!  That Fresh Floral!  WOW!  I love it.  I have one Body Treatment in it and I'm being sparing with it because I don't want to use it up.  It's lovely.  Even the next day I can smell it on me.  I do have the RTM duo in it and one cleansing conditioner but the latter is going fast.  World Traveler said she liked it when Chaz showed it to her at the salon.  He didn't use it on her but she got to see what it smelled like and she liked it and she's not a floral person like me.  The beautiful label just beckoned to me.....it's as beautiful as the label, indeed!

I love the Bella line because it's so amazing.  I cut my hair back in the fall into a short bob.  It's growing out of that now but since I cut it short I was using one pump of styling creme.  With the Bella Styling Creme, I use TWO pumps and WOW!  It was seriously humid yesterday and NO frizz at all.  It did not weight it down either.  It just gives it this DEEP luster and bounce and movement.  I think it's those "waters" Chaz put in there and all the other good stuff.  I call it the "Ls".  hahaha!!!  You're a doll! XO

Respected Contributor

I received the Bella Spirit Dry Cleanser yesterday and was pleasantly surprised that a very generous sample of Chaz's new Strength EDP was included! I haven't tried either yet.

QVC must have oversold the cleanser because it was supposed to be delivered on the 11th and I got an email on the 10th telling me that delivery would be delayed... I'm so glad it was since I got a sample of Strength!!!

Btw: The Bella Spirit Mousse is AWESOME too! I can't believe how it enhances my curls without being stiff at all... I wish I had bought the styling creme now!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol 

Hi there! Hope all is well ❤ ...

You sound very pleased with the Bella Mousse. Always good to hear and the positive consensus is growing here as orders arrive. I look forward to trying mine soon and joining the ranks! 

I didn’t order the Dry Cleanser, didn't feel the need, but I am very interested in hearing your thoughts on the Strength edp, please! You know me and how I love fragrance. I'm especially curious as my edp order purchased on tsv day shipped then disappeared, poof, with "no tracking info available at this time" message. CS has reordered it yesterday for me, so I'm truly looking forward to experiencing this new addition. Reviews on Chaz's site seem favorable and I did see suggestions to use with a light hand. Please come back and share your impression. Much thanks. ♡♡♡

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS 

To be honest, I've never ever used a dry shampoo/cleanser but after watching Chaz demo it I thought it will be good for days that I need more lift/volume on my crown. Haven't used it yet.

As for the Strength edp sample, I first sprayed it on a tissue just to check it out. I then sprayed it on one wrist, and only one spray. It is very concentrated/strong. At first the citrus notes came through but quickly dissipated, then the cedarwood and amber notes were all I could smell... imho it is a very masculine scent, at least it is on me. I appreciate the opportunity to try it.

Later friend...

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee Vol 

Thanks so much for your feedback❤. I read some Strength reviews on Chaz's site and the "fresh, clean" comments caught my attention. I did see others stating it is strong or concentrated and to use lightly. Hmmm. My second order is still processing. It'll be a week. If it ever arrives I'll give it a whirl. The Light fragrance, beloved by so many, was very masculine on me, and not in a good way. Very acrid. I'm hoping Strength will be different. It's all about our body chemistry and I hope this edp will be compatible with mine. I will surely report back once it arrives (as I drum my fingers awaiting that dreaded "in process" to flip to "shipped!" 

Has anyone else received their Strength edp? Comments, please! TIA ♡♡♡