WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Bebe- did you ever try the pink peony jasmine yet?

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 haha, okay. I just remember all the build of it and never did hear your opinion.

I didn't know SOB had honesuckle in it! Oh my! I wonder if I should get some of the oil to try. Do they have any SOB oil left? I will have to check.

@HappyDaze, I just checked the ingredients deck for Spring Orange Blossom (SOB). While it doesn't have honeysuckle or jasmine mentioned, one or both of them could be in that mysterious "fragrance" ingredient. -- I've included the SOB CC ingredients deck listing below.

While I love the orange blossom top note, what i really love it that secondary honeysuckle / jasmine note... and that's why I wssn't as disappointed about the lack of a jasmine note (that I could smell) in the Pink Jasmine Peony. Smiley Happy

I think the SOB and SHL was pretty much done by the end of May. -- The probably soon headed for the Wen Vault Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT) was the only formula still left. 

* bebe777 waves a sad adieu to her beloved SGGT * 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Spring Orange Blossom Cleansing Conditioner 

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Orange Flower Extract, Ruby Red Grapefruit Fruit Extract, Meyer Lemon Fruit Extract, Passion Fruit Flower Extract, Goji Berry Fruit Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Black Tea Leaf Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, Rooibos Red Tea Extract, Seaweed Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Pomegranate Extract, Wild Cherry Fruit Extract, Chamomile Flower/Leaf Extract, Marigold Flower Extract, Orange Peel Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Lemongrass Leaf Oil, Menthol, Panthenol (Pro­Vitamin B5), L­Arginine, L­Aspartic Acid, Glycine, L­Alanine, L­Serine, L­Valine, L­Proline, L­Threonine, L­Isoleucine, L­Phenylaline, L­Histidine, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide­7, Glycerin, Polysorbate­20, Polysorbate­60, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PCA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Amodimethicone, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Carbomer.  

___

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@ANewHue thank you so much, my friend! I am getting there. I actually went to the gym for the first time since the operation and did 25 minutes on the treadmill- NO incline and just regular walking speed and that is it. It didn't even raise my heartrate but that is what my doctor wants. I will be doing that every other day for a few weeks then go 5 days a week until my follow to see if I am all healed up and can go back  to my regular workouts, but starting off slow and easy at first, of course. Today wasn't the greatest day- I felt really tired most of the day. I hate the really tired days. Can't wait until those are gone, lol. How have you been? How are your workouts going? I've been thinking of you and hoping you are doing ok?

@HappyDaze, I'm so glad that you are slowly on the mend and making sure to exercise your body. Smiley Happy

The frustrating part about all of this is that it just takes time... and during that time you only have a certain amount of energy. -- btw, don't worry about replying to my email. I just wanted to let you know that I care and that I was thinking about you. I know from my own surgery experience just how tired I was and how every little extra thing I needed to do just stressed me out. -- Right now your focus needs to be on you. Smiley Happy

{{{{hugs}}}}

bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@HappyDaze. Wow, that's great you were at the gym.  Good start off slow, you'll catch up in no time.   Im impressed , it hasn't been that long for that type of surgery.I'm okay, today the stars aligned and I had a great productive day, did arms and abs after a brief hiatus. We had an unexpected sudden death in the family(SiL)and it shook me up a bit.  You know how it goes when life happens.  Just reminds me how precious life is and how we should live each day to the fullest because you never know.

beaches ( @ANewHue), I'm so sorry for your loss. It's always such a shock when this happens. -- my best wishes to you and your loved ones, and I'm sending you positive healing energy, my friend. *s*

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 haha, okay. I just remember all the build of it and never did hear your opinion.

I didn't know SOB had honesuckle in it! Oh my! I wonder if I should get some of the oil to try. Do they have any SOB oil left? I will have to check.

@HappyDaze, I just checked the ingredients deck for Spring Orange Blossom (SOB). While it doesn't have honeysuckle or jasmine mentioned, one or both of them could be in that mysterious "fragrance" ingredient. -- I've included the SOB CC ingredients deck listing below.

While I love the orange blossom top note, what i really love it that secondary honeysuckle / jasmine note... and that's why I wssn't as disappointed about the lack of a jasmine note (that I could smell) in the Pink Jasmine Peony. Smiley Happy

I think the SOB and SHL was pretty much done by the end of May. -- The probably soon headed for the Wen Vault Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT) was the only formula still left. 

* bebe777 waves a sad adieu to her beloved SGGT * 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I think I'm stocked up on SGGT for now. I'm almost done with a bottle but I have another unopened 32 oz. bottle, plus I'm getting a spring AD delivery next month which is also SGGT. Cat Happy