WEN

Honored Contributor

Bebe- did you ever try the pink peony jasmine yet?

I've been wondering what your thoughts are on the scent.  I was wondering if you happened to be the only one who could actually smell the jasmine, lol? Or if you are like most of us and smell that strong peony/rose type scent?

Honored Contributor

Re: Bebe- did you ever try the pink peony jasmine yet?

@HappyDaze wrote:

I've been wondering what your thoughts are on the scent.  I was wondering if you happened to be the only one who could actually smell the jasmine, lol? Or if you are like most of us and smell that strong peony/rose type scent?

@HappyDaze, lol, did I ever happen to mention that I'm NOT a fan of rose perfumes. -- I love my (original) Fendi rose perfume, but it took the four Fendi sisters ten years to create it... and It's got oriental notes in it. Smiley Wink

HD, I would have been more disappointed but I had read so many of the PJP reviews before I finally tried it, that I sort of knew that it would be an old type of rose scent... without a sign of jasmine. Smiley Wink

The PJP scent is ok, and the CC works fine for my hair... but I won't be reordering it. Smiley Wink

I'm just glad that I can sniff some jasmine in the Spring Orange Blossom (SOB)... even though it has some honeysuckle... but no jasmine in it. Smiley Wink

lol, it's all good. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 haha, okay. I just remember all the build up of it and never did hear your opinion.

I didn't know SOB had honesuckle in it! Oh my! I wonder if I should get some of the oil to try. Do they have any SOB oil left? I will have to check.

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 haha, okay. I just remember all the build of it and never did hear your opinion.

I didn't know SOB had honesuckle in it! Oh my! I wonder if I should get some of the oil to try. Do they have any SOB oil left? I will have to check.

@HappyDaze SOB Oil is one of my favorites! Since its out of season, you might be able to find it on eBay. Or just bookmark it till next Spring. It smells amazing! To my nose, a lot like the CC, which I luv!

**Suz**
Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze  You starting to feel more like yourself?  Good to see you back with us.😊

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue thank you so much, my friend! I am getting there. I actually went to the gym for the first time since the operation and did 25 minutes on the treadmill- NO incline and just regular walking speed and that is it. It didn't even raise my heartrate but that is what my doctor wants. I will be doing that every other day for a few weeks then go 5 days a week until my follow to see if I am all healed up and can go back  to my regular workouts, but starting off slow and easy at first, of course. Today wasn't the greatest day- I felt really tired most of the day. I hate the really tired days. Can't wait until those are gone, lol. How have you been? How are your workouts going? I've been thinking of you and hoping you are doing ok?

Honored Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 haha, okay. I just remember all the build of it and never did hear your opinion.

@HappyDaze SOB Oil is one of my favorites! Since its out of season, you might be able to find it on eBay. Or just bookmark it till next Spring. It smells amazing! To my nose, a lot like the CC, which I luv!

@Suz585 thank you for your input! LOL I fogot the "S" was for Spring, not summer, lol. I always mix the spring and summer ones up! I think I will wait until spring and finally just give it a try. I know many really love it so I think I should just give it a try. Ya never know, I may love the scent as much as SHL!

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze. Wow, that's great you were at the gym.  Good start off slow, you'll catch up in no time.   Im impressed , it hasn't been that long for that type of surgery.I'm okay, today the stars aligned and I had a great productive day, did arms and abs after a brief hiatus. We had an unexpected sudden death in the family(SiL)and it shook me up a bit.  You know how it goes when life happens.  Just reminds me how precious life is and how we should live each day to the fullest because you never know.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@HappyDaze. Wow, that's great you were at the gym.  Good start off slow, you'll catch up in no time.   Im impressed , it hasn't been that long for that type of surgery.I'm okay, today the stars aligned and I had a great productive day, did arms and abs after a brief hiatus. We had an unexpected sudden death in the family(SiL)and it shook me up a bit.  You know how it goes when life happens.  Just reminds me how precious life is and how we should live each day to the fullest because you never know.

@ANewHue oh wow sorry to hear about your SIL! Geez, life is so crazy sometimes, eh? I swear my parents are going to a funeral at least once a week now. Smiley Sad

I am glad to hear you had a productive day! Hey, any little bit counts!!

Yeah it will be 4 weeks since the surgery as of this Thursday and my doctor said SLOW WALKING only, nothing else. Not even pilates, stretching or yoga! I am being so good but girl it is HARD not to go all ballz out again, lol! I won't though, I don't want to ruin the good surgery and end up hemorrhaging or creating more scar tissue or whatever. No way! I feel like a Miss Flabby McFlabberstine but hey, at least I'm letting myself heal completely and that is what matters most right now.

You take care of yourself and again, I am really sorry to hear about your SIL.

Esteemed Contributor

qI@HappyDaze. Thanks, I think it really shook me because she was my age and never sick.  Even with my health issues when I'm good I'm great if you know what I mean,  I don't feel my age but then again when I flare I feel like twice my age. Lol i

know what you mean about flabby, two weeks and those dang triceps are starting to flap. Lol. I'm just going to really concentrate on myself for a few weeks and try to workout as much as possible.  that's good , but I know what you mean wanting to go full steam ahead but DONT .  Practice patience. Lol glad you're almost as good and back with us. 😊