WEN

Regular Contributor

It looks like the live presentation for this Beauty iQ Steal will air tonight (8/15) from 7PM-8PM ET on QVC2. Just wanted to post in case anyone wanted to watch or place an order while (Gina?) is live. Smiley Happy  It also looks like it's only available on Advance Order now, shipping 8/31.

There are also 2 show times (QVC Main) listed so far for Chaz's visit on Sept. 4th, although they may change before then.

09/04/2019 2AM-3AM ET - Courtney Webb

09/04/2019 1PM-3PM ET - Jayne Brown, Pat James-Dementri

WEN - BiQ Steal 8 15 19.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

So nice all models used on the show had wavy and curly hair, styled by the models themselves.

People are embracing their natural hair textures, and I think this speaks to potential WEN buyers.

Valued Contributor

@tcmalfa wrote:

It looks like the live presentation for this Beauty iQ Steal will air tonight (8/15) from 7PM-8PM ET on QVC2. Just wanted to post in case anyone wanted to watch or place an order while (Gina?) is live. Smiley Happy  It also looks like it's only available on Advance Order now, shipping 8/31.

There are also 2 show times (QVC Main) listed so far for Chaz's visit on Sept. 4th, although they may change before then.

09/04/2019 2AM-3AM ET - Courtney Webb

09/04/2019 1PM-3PM ET - Jayne Brown, Pat James-Dementri

WEN - BiQ Steal 8 15 19.jpg

@tcmalfa  - So glad to know that Chaz will be returning on 9/04 - I thought we would have to wait untl the end of September.  I spent so much money on WEN in June, I'm almost afraid to hear what other deals he'll be offering us!  But notice I said "almost" -   Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I didn’t see the presentation - but interesting Chaz used all curly hair girls - seems to be a good indicator that we will see the ‘curl’ creme next visit.

@x Hedge 

Respected Contributor

We were watching Star Trek Sat. evening and I had used the Melon Mint Cleansing Conditioner, Mousse, Styling Creme so my hair had that scent in it.  I had showered in the late morning though.  Anyway, the scent was so amazing and that melon scent just sent me!  I had to have the NBT so this morning, I went for it.  Hey, it was on easy pay too!  It's a lovely scent.  The only thing I don't have it in is the RTM but that's okay.  I have tons of those in all scents. 

OH, wait a minute.  The main theme is the Coconut Mango.  Yes, I sometimes spritz that on me.  I have it in the EDP, RTM, I don't however have it in too much else.  I've had the Cleansing Conditioner and loved it.  I don't think there's an NBT or I'd jump on that!  Since Chaz's sister likes that, I'm surprised he didn't make one but all the other Wen stuff UHG!  Amazing.....The Coconut Mango is so tropical.  Love it... yummy!

Oh, I just remembered.  I was on Chaz's site and Hunter kept rubbing his face on the couch.  Chaz mentioned that he had some stitches there.  When these things heal they itch, which is a good sign.  I don't know why he had them though.  He seems okay otherwise.  He's getting old and I'm worried.  I hope he lives to be 100 for Chaz........if anyone knows why Hunter had some stitches round the eye area, please post.  Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Hey if anyone ever see's this deal on SMC up again or any deals on it, let me know!

Too bad I never really tried this CC before, my hair loves it more than any CC I have tried! ( I need a cupboard fullSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty IQ Steal

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi wrote:

Hey if anyone ever see's this deal on SMC up again or any deals on it, let me know!

Too bad I never really tried this CC before, my hair loves it more than any CC I have tried! ( I need a cupboard fullSmiley Happy

Hey @quadmimi ,

I'm letting you know!!!

See A374625  SMC 32oz trio $97.00

Sat. Oct 5th, it has returned.

a374625.jpeg