WEN

Respected Contributor

Wow 3 32 oz Summer Mango Coco.....79.96 free shipping! A374625

I got mine!....Smiley Happy  4 easy pays..

Respected Contributor

Hi, quadmimi!  I saw that this morning!  Thank you for posting, I didn't get a chance to!  I think alot of people like this scent too.  I love it, it's niiiiiice!!!  I did not get it myself, I have Wen Men and 613 auto deliveries a bit close together but when Chaz returns I'm in for the fall stuff!  YES  ***FREE SHIPPING***  SurferWife and others, that's a boon!  I was happy to see that for them.  It's only a few buckeroonies for my shipping but I wish the Q would use UPS all the way.  Our postal service is awful and one box did get lost already and I LIKE closure.Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@77yangyaOh I love Men's Wen also!  Yes UPS all the way would be nice. Our mail is so slow here, it eventually gets here..lol

Esteemed Contributor

Saw your post going through the All Forum Topics @quadmimi . Thanks!

I've been trying to get my hands on a 16oz SMC cc to try it ever since I flipped over the SGGT cc.

Sure, Chaz, put 3 quarts in front of me. It's in my cart but I'm trying to talk myself out of it.

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Saw your post going through the All Forum Topics @quadmimi . Thanks!

I've been trying to get my hands on a 16oz SMC cc to try it ever since I flipped over the SGGT cc.

Sure, Chaz, put 3 quarts in front of me. It's in my cart but I'm trying to talk myself out of it.

@x HedgeIt's such a good deal!  It should mix nicely with lots of the other CC's, (since I am a mixer) lol

Super Contributor

I am insane! I have so much Wen already and just received my auto delivery of 3 - 32 oz. of the summer scents.  I put this one in my cart and know that before the day is done this deal will be on its way to me!!!

Esteemed Contributor
Omgosh I thought I missed it!!! Lizzy E same here I have a whole room of cc but for me it wouldn’t be summer without my SMC. I knew I would be kicking myself if I didn’t get more.
Respected Contributor

@lizzys @ANewHue  Oh yes you need it!....Think of all the new "mix-ups" you can create with all the extra CC!!

Super Contributor

@ANewHue @quadmimi Thanks for helping me know that I really needed these. I look forward to using them this winter to have a few minutes of summer each day.  Luckily my shower can hold up to four scents. Then I will spread the rest of my collection between two linen closets so it won't look like I have sooooo many.  But wait! Did I hear about a big deal coming in a few weeks?!?! Yikes!!!

Valued Contributor

I got mine, too!  I told myself in June, no more CC's until next year, but couldn't resist this deal - one of my favorite scents and my hair loves it.  So glad it wasn't discontinued.