WEN

Regular Contributor

Me, too, @CamilleP  I thought I was the only one.  It made me so sad when I broke out in hives from the UNIBT.  Discovered I was allergic to the arnica.  I loved how it felt and wanted so badly to be able to use it.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of Chaz's hair products and WEN is the only thing that ever touches my hair!

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@CamilleP wrote:

From the timing of the live shows, I believe Chaz will have the "Steal" on Thursday evening.  I think it's going to be the re-moist/oil seasonal combo that is newest in WEN inventory, all the fall and winter formulas.  Has anyone heard differently?  And which will you be ordering?  I have a fair stash of FGP and WVM re-moists, so I think I'll get WWF, and maybe FTP, just for a little variety. 

@CamilleP  That is exactly what I was hoping for Smiley Very Happy Thanks so much for posting. If it isn't the Steal maybe it will be an ODO Smiley Wink

I don't need oil or re moist but I want them in WWF and Friday is my birthday so it's a gift to myself Woman Very Happy

@quadmimi  I'm thinking you might want this Woman Wink

@FleaMktQn Oh boy that sounds good to me!.. WWF is a super scent..Smiley Happy

Happy Birthday on Fri!.. enjoy your day & start it off with wen..Smiley Happy 🎂

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@CamilleP wrote:

From the timing of the live shows, I believe Chaz will have the "Steal" on Thursday evening.  I think it's going to be the re-moist/oil seasonal combo that is newest in WEN inventory, all the fall and winter formulas.  Has anyone heard differently?  And which will you be ordering?  I have a fair stash of FGP and WVM re-moists, so I think I'll get WWF, and maybe FTP, just for a little variety. 

@CamilleP  That is exactly what I was hoping for Smiley Very Happy Thanks so much for posting. If it isn't the Steal maybe it will be an ODO Smiley Wink

I don't need oil or re moist but I want them in WWF and Friday is my birthday so it's a gift to myself Woman Very Happy

@quadmimi  I'm thinking you might want this Woman Wink

@FleaMktQn Oh boy that sounds good to me!.. WWF is a super scent..Smiley Happy

Happy Birthday on Fri!.. enjoy your day & start it off with wen..Smiley Happy 🎂

Thanks @quadmimi  Heart  Wen will definitely be a part of my day Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

LAMS, I am sorry to hear you are allergic to the NIBT, too.  My skin is nowhere near as soft and moisturized now, and I'm back to having to trim calluses again.  It worked so well for a year plus, but then I got sensitized, and had to stop using it.  I can't use many of the CC's, either, if they have the honey complex in them, but at least the classics and some of the seasonals are okay.  I love my hair now, WEN has worked miracles for which I am very grateful.