WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty IQ - Beauty Steal A369606 WEN by Chaz Dean Spring Cleansing Conditioner w/ Body Treatmen

@rochelleS  I am so happy you gave me so much good info. THANK YOU so much sweetie!

I so badly want to try the summer honey peach, I have read others rave about that one as well, I wish they had that one in this set, I would have snatched that one up!!

OR, Tropical.  I did get a chance to try tropical last year and I still have a 16oz bottle that I am saving for our trip to Hawaii at the end of the month, I brought it with me last year and loved using it while I was there, hopefully it hasn't gone bad, i have had the sealed bottle for a little over a year now!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty IQ - Beauty Steal A369606 WEN by Chaz Dean Spring Cleansing Conditioner w/ Body Treatmen

@SurferWife wrote:

BAM! I just ordered the SFF. I am as crazy about that as I am the FFA! I didn’t order the SFF CC during TSV day, but I did order the NIBT. I ❤️ it so much, I let out a little AHHHHHHHH every time I open the jar. When it comes out in the EDP, I’m going to have to get it! In the meantime I mix it with my SHL EDP. They go together really well.

@SurferWife 

Yes, but what does Toby think of it?

😃

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandGirl 

You are a sweetheart! If I can share, inform, advise and ultimately enable your or anybody else's decisions here,  I'm your girl and am only happy to do so.

I think we will see a summer scent offering of this duo. It was available last year and hugely popular. So you'll have to keep an eye out for the Honey Peach and the Tropical sometime around the end of May, going into June. I stocked up on both last year. In fact I believe that between @Tennessee Vol  and me, we practically emptied the shelves in the Tropical. We loved it that much! Btw, I have the EDP's in both of these too, my other stellar consideration for you to add to your list. Highly recommended! And like I'd mentioned previously, are superb alone, mixed or layered. Totally delicious.

Your Tropical CC should be just fine for your Hawaii trip. It won't go bad in the time you've had it. I've had many opened longer without a problem.

I was going to suggest Love. A truly lovely light citrus that morphs into a delicate floral. Similar to Clinique's Calyx and which was originally offered by Prescriptives, if you happen to be familiar. But, darn, when I checked the notes I saw Rose. Even though I do not detect a prominence in the Rose, this would not be for you. That's unfortunate, as it is another lovely fragrance. Not to worry. More are coming. ♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

BAM! I just ordered the SFF. I am as crazy about that as I am the FFA! I didn’t order the SFF CC during TSV day, but I did order the NIBT. I ❤️ it so much, I let out a little AHHHHHHHH every time I open the jar. When it comes out in the EDP, I’m going to have to get it! In the meantime I mix it with my SHL EDP. They go together really well.

@SurferWife 

Yes, but what does Toby think of it?

😃

@Drythe 

Ha! It just shipped, so I’ll let you know what he says after his next bath. I might spray him with the RTM in the morning! He just got his summer cut this past weekend. I’ll post his picture as soon as I receive it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Got my Cherry Blossom today - Let's just say I am glad I ordered the Orange Blossom as well.  

To each their own, we all like diff. scents but I smell like the bathroom spray at work, my husband smelled it and he said "That's WEN", I said Yes, he said, I hope that is for your mom!!  LOL

I told him NO, I will send it back, I have Orange Blossom coming.  I really only wanted this set for the good price on the body treatment but honestly, the blossom scents are not for me, I think I can tolerate orange since I have had the CC before and it was "ok".