WEN

Esteemed Contributor
I got out a small group of 16oz cc bottles and started to check the labels.
The 16oz MIF & the 16oz 613 are both in 16oz cylinder bottles, but the pump recommendation for medium length hair is 8-10 in MIF, and 12-16 in 613.

I think a lot of new users start with a 16oz seasonal or classic. The recommendation for medium length hair from a 16oz WRC is 16-24 pumps!
So if you switched formulas, but used the same number of pumps you use on a different formula, you might come out with very bad results because you're not using enough. I wonder if that explains some of these reviews?
Wow, No wonder Chaz gave up on pumps and switched to golf balls.

Honored Contributor

Maybe Chaz is just having fun with us!    Smiley Very Happy

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler, Yes, I found the consistency of WWC is different from TT.  I am doing it the same way as you!   That made me laugh!!  Some CCs are thicker and some are thinner in texture.  I just make sure my scalp, mids and ends are saturated with it before adding the splash of water,  After the splash, it gets REALLY creamy and thick and I go to work scrubbing and running through.

Occasional Contributor

Because how many pumps do you use depending on the size of the container?  16 oz, 32 0z, a gallon????  makes sense to me.....Golf ball size is generic then for all sizes....

Super Contributor

wrote:

Because how many pumps do you use depending on the size of the container?  16 oz, 32 0z, a gallon????  makes sense to me.....Golf ball size is generic then for all sizes....

At one point there was a PDF document floating around that had the bottle sizes and number of pumps Smiley Very Happy

Frequent Contributor

I've used Wen long enough now that I know how much I need each cleanse, so I never count pumps, just eye ball it. Smiley Very Happy

Robin~

Esteemed Contributor

Well Chaz has said "you can never use too much Wen".  I've come along way since the beginning of my Wen journey.  First making the usual mistake of not using enough to eyeing it.  Now that Im using those "flip it" caps it so easy to dispense a golf ball size but I must admit I do still find myself counting pumps on the few bottles that still have pumps.