WEN

Respected Contributor

Well, I did some research, that is, my husband did some since he could not cheer me up.  I discovered  bergamot and other things which are crucial to making Wen Men are extremely hard to get, political issues, ecological issues, etc. are the problem.  It is NOT a joke, it is true.  I've waited for something Wen Men that I could keep the scent on me since the CC came out.  By the way, Wen Men has been on wait list along with some other things for quite a while.  I think it's off now.  I did not think Chaz would joke like that.  I do think it's great that he will only make the very best.  In making scent, it must be like baking, precision must be key.  Just have to wait.

Respected Contributor

apple 1964, Unfortunately it is not the worse thing that happened to me.  I also cried when I was given a serious diagnosis from a doctor AFTER I came out of shock and disbelief.  You don't have to say anything if you're speechless.  I was not being dramatic in feeling so disappointed.  One of the good things that happened to me is I'm okay now and past the danger.  I thank God for that.

Respected Contributor

My Nexxus was wrong.  Those things are still on wait list.  No one knew these issues with acquiring bergamot and lavender and quite a list existed.  I'm willing to wager why these items which were always plentiful are now on wait.  I went to the computer and they're still on.  Don't know why it didn't show before.  Hiccup I guess.

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Well, I did some research, that is, my husband did some since he could not cheer me up.  I discovered  bergamot and other things which are crucial to making Wen Men are extremely hard to get, political issues, ecological issues, etc. are the problem.  It is NOT a joke, it is true.  I've waited for something Wen Men that I could keep the scent on me since the CC came out.  By the way, Wen Men has been on wait list along with some other things for quite a while.  I think it's off now.  I did not think Chaz would joke like that.  I do think it's great that he will only make the very best.  In making scent, it must be like baking, precision must be key.  Just have to wait.

Aww, so sorry to hear that. I was really hoping being an Apr 1st post it was an AF joke. Chaz is a perfectionist, as we all have learned, and no doubt unless something is exactly as he wants it to be, it won't make production. Hoping for everyone who is waiting on this, that the delay will be short lived. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you for saying so, AmericanBulldogMom.  Very nice of you.

Respected Contributor

@77yangya   Oh I am sorry, but it will be here at some point!...We love your posts, you have so much joy for Wen I always love to read all your enthusiasm you write with..Smiley Happy

We all have our expressions so don't ever let any unkind words or thoughts change how you describe Wen!..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Is the oil available? Instead of the EDP, maybe you can add some of the oil to a favorite unscented body cream or lotion and wear that?

Respected Contributor

Thank you, quadmimi.  That is so sweet of you to say.  Oh, no, I would never let a troll or anyone change the way I describe Wen.  Chaz and Wen brought such sunshine into my life.  Yes, I have the oil and I did try many ways to keep the scent on me but it just doesn't work.  I mean the oil is fabulous in its results though.  It's okay.  I guess I'm just the kind of person that when I get my hopes up they get WAY up and having my heart set on the EDP, well, I guess I just kind of lost it, I mean I just got sad about it.  I respect Chaz greatly for making sure things are done right though.  Thank you so much for your post, it was very encouraging. XXXOOO

Trusted Contributor

Sorry hun, I saw the post as well. I know you were really hoping for it and excited when he announced it.

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@77yangya, Chaz said on scope they are pushing for it. Hopefully it will happen sooner.

#IAmTeamWen