WEN

Respected Contributor

Chaz posted on his fan page that Wen Men EDP may not be coming out until next year.  He said he's having trouble acquiring the raw materials to make it and I know he will not make something unless it's right, which IS a good thing.  I cried my eyes out.  Oh well, it's not his fault.  Some seem to think it's an April fool joke, I only hope it is but I don't know.  I'm not mad at Chaz.  Just extremely disappointed, my hopes were really up there.

Honored Contributor

This is a joke, right?

Valued Contributor

Re: Bad News For Me

[ Edited ]

@77yangya  If Chaz isn't joking, then I'm sorry you will have to wait for the EDP - I know how much you were looking forward to it.  But I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Smiley HappyHeart

Esteemed Contributor

You were crying your eyes out? Over a fragrance? I hope you were joking, otherwise......well I don't even know what to say.

Respected Contributor
That is disappointing to hear. We can be sad together, yanga.
Esteemed Contributor

This should be the worst that ever happens to you O/P.Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

You were crying your eyes out? Over a fragrance? I hope you were joking, otherwise......well I don't even know what to say.

It seems when you think you read everything strange something like this crops up. There are no words for people like this.

Respected Contributor

I did see that post too.  I called April Fools on it.  Hope that's all it was bc I know several of you were really looking forward to it's release before Fathers Day.

Respected Contributor

Cosmic1, thank you, your post is very sweet.  You are a lovely person. XO

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Chaz posted on his fan page that Wen Men EDP may not be coming out until next year.  He said he's having trouble acquiring the raw materials to make it and I know he will not make something unless it's right, which IS a good thing.  I cried my eyes out.  Oh well, it's not his fault.  Some seem to think it's an April fool joke, I only hope it is but I don't know.  I'm not mad at Chaz.  Just extremely disappointed, my hopes were really up there.

@77yangya

I don't know if this was Chaz joking or not.

Remember,  All things come to him who waits.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras