WEN

Respected Contributor

Hi nolimitshopping!  Thank you again for posting this.  I was completely unaware of it but I went for the Lavender!  WHAT A DEAL is right!

I'm so thrilled!!!!  I would not have known if you didn't post it!  I saw it's available now.  It's weird because when I go to QVC's regular site I didn't see it but I caught it as I was approaching the site, if that makes any sense.  ug. 

Anyway, when Chaz gets here I'll order more stuff so he gets the credit too.  woweeeee!!!!!  Sorry, I just enjoy Wen so much!!!!

Respected Contributor

Until they remove Monoethanolamine (MEA) Methylisothiazolinone (MIT) from their formulas, I am only ordering those without.
When I went to the Big Deal and searched ingredients these were still listed so I won't be buying which is a bummer!!

Esteemed Contributor
@SandGirl wrote:

Until they remove Monoethanolamine (MEA) Methylisothiazolinone (MIT) from their formulas, I am only ordering those without.
When I went to the Big Deal and searched ingredients these were still listed so I won't be buying which is a bummer!!

This, from you, sounds familiar.

Those ingredients are both widely used in cosmetic items and it's a shame you have to avoid using so many products. I have to limit my exposure to certain ingredients, too.

Meanwhile, 🐇 Leaping Bunny stands guard.

Best of luck to you.  ☺

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:
@SandGirl wrote:

This, from you, sounds familiar.

Those ingredients are both widely used in cosmetic items and it's a shame you have to avoid using so many products. I have to limit my exposure to certain ingredients, too.

Meanwhile, 🐇 Leaping Bunny stands guard.

Best of luck to you.  ☺

@x Hedge   Yes, I am glad I went to the derm and got tested, it's in laundry soaps too.  EWG does not have good ratings on these products either. I think they may be fine for those that do not have an allergy but these producfts should be RINSED OUT and we use the conditioner as a leave in and then use the same brush to brush our hair and SCALP which means it gets onto our scalp, that is where it was causing me issues. Just happy I figured out what it was