WEN

Trusted Contributor
1 32oz cleansing conditioner CLASSIC
1 16oz UNIBT (BRAND NEW IN CLASSIC)
$64.96 (he thinks) 🙌

Please wait for Chaz to be on air!
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Oh dang, I can't use the NBT, so I will have to skip the big deal.  Will Chaz be on air only on QVC2?

Esteemed Contributor

I won't be ordering that either, @CamilleP .

I love my WEN Classic lotions in the pump top bottles. I use them every day, despite the eight NIBTs in my WEN cupboard.

Honored Contributor

Hmmm...I’d love to get Tea Tree, but I’m not sure about Tea Tree NIBT.  I like the seasonal NIBTs.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Hi @Ilovelife123 ,  Thank you for posting this!  I would not have known.  OH BOY WHAT A DEAL!!!!!!!!!  I'm IN!

Respected Contributor

OH daggone!  Sorry to post twice.  I got so excited.  I have the Sweet Almond Mint in NBT and I love it!  I'd like to try another in either Pomegranate or Lavender.  I think Chaz comes back in a few days.  Hedge is right though.  I'm running out of room to put all this stuff.  ug.  ah but who cares, right?  LOL!!!!!   D***** the torpedoes full speed ahead!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Hmmm...I’d love to get Tea Tree, but I’m not sure about Tea Tree NIBT.  I like the seasonal NIBTs.

Hi SurferWife, I use the Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner.  I'm not using acronyms so any newbies will know what I'm talking about.  Anyway, you're right in feeling a bit unsure of the scent in the Tea Tree Body Treatment, I get that.  The Cleansing Conditioner smells kind of unusual in the shower but the dry down or the scent that's left behind is very pleasant.  I spray around the house with Tea Tree Replenishing Mist and it really keeps it smelling nice, you know, like when you walk in and it smells really fresh, kind of like that so I thought of trying the Tea Tree in this thing Nolimitshopping mentioned.  I'm not trying to talk you into it, I just wanted to tell my experience.  It smells so good, no don't laugh but I used the Volumizer Spray to sprtiz around when I ran out of the Replenishing Mist.  LOL!  I really did because I love the fresh smell!!!

Respected Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Oh dang, I can't use the NBT, so I will have to skip the big deal.  Will Chaz be on air only on QVC2?

That's a good question but I'm assuming he'll be on regular QVC.  Not high test.  LOL!  Oh boy, it's been one of those weeks.....

Esteemed Contributor
Thanks for posting . I don’t need another cc but this is a fabulous deal.
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the input @77yangya!  I will probably get it.  I’ve never disliked the smell of the TeaTree CC; I just like the idea of a perfumy body treatment.  I trust your feedback about the TT NIBT dry-down, though.  If nothing else, it’ll keep the skeeters away! Smiley Happy

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.