WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Auto-Delivery Gallon Cancelled!

@riley1 wrote:

@kitcat51 - actually Q controls this. They are supposed to give Wen a tally of products ordered. And, what makes it bad is when people decide to change the scent for their second shipment - it isn't allowed but does happen.

They have a contract & Wen knows the terms...Q can't whip the formula up in their warehouse, it's Wen responsibility & if they can't meet it, stop offering it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@riley1 @geezerette - It's odd because I've had this happen before, that I've had to log in to even look at the products and then a week or so later, I didn't.

I've ordered from there before, so it's not a problem, but sometimes you just want to look to see what's new.  I'll try again later.

ETA:  I think it's because he changed the name of the website and I was using the old address.  I just got in with the new name.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

@riley1 wrote:

@kitcat51 - actually Q controls this. They are supposed to give Wen a tally of products ordered. And, what makes it bad is when people decide to change the scent for their second shipment - it isn't allowed but does happen.

They have a contract & Wen knows the terms...Q can't whip the formula up in their warehouse, it's Wen responsibility & if they can't meet it, stop offering it.

That was never the problem.

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

Aww, that's a shame!  I'm so sorry to hear of AD cancellations!

@geezerette 

Why was it Q fault, what did Chaz say?

(I don't do Social Media except this)

@RespectLife 

Quite honestly it was a while ago, during the summer or fall I think, and I don't remember the details.  Something to the effect that the Q has to give WEN a purchase order a certain amount of time before WEN can ship their products to QVC.  He reminded them a few times, but they didn't get the orders in on time.  There was more to it after that that I can't remember.  I think some people's orders were delayed and others were outright canceled.

Maybe someone that has a better memory than I do can fill in the blanks!🤷‍♀️

@geezerette 

There was problem that the Summer Honey Peach was holding up the auto ship

Chaz let it be known they "did" ship the product to the Q...I was one of the folks.

I also emailed Chaz's CS, they also stated that the Q had the correct amount of the product to ship, once it leaves there facililty they have no control over what the Q does..(for this issue) ...I have had the Q cancel some of my other auto ships also.

(not just Wen)...