WEN

Regular Contributor

From Chaz's FB page:WEN - Aug. 28-29, 2020.jpg

Honored Contributor

@tcmalfa Thanks for posting! Heart

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler 

You're welcome! Heart

I'm looking forward to the Fall scents. I'm not sure what all he'll include this time around, but I have seen that he's been shooting instructional videos on the face products, etc...just haven't had a chance to watch any of them. It could be that he's shooting them for the October shows...maybe someone who watches him live on FB will weigh in. Smiley Happy

I don't have any info on the October TSV, but I think I remember him saying it was October 9th? That was several weeks ago, though, so that might have changed. 

Honored Contributor

@tcmalfa I will VERY happy if he keeps with the ginger pumpkin. 

The other long timer is the Winter Vanilla Mint, his first winter seasonal, which he had planned to retire a couple of winters ago. I really stocked up when he said that! But then it was back again last winter, and I think there were gallons this summer, so now I have way more than I need. ha!

Respected Contributor

Hi World Traveler @tcmalfa Thank you for posting that from Chaz's site.  I think he's gonna do a Chally show.

World Traveler, I like the Vanilla Mint too.  I went back for another Body Treatment in that.  I love it too.  I went for a mousse in that too.  I do believe it was a choice in Gallonpalooza month in that.  I call it, "Chocolate Mint".   LOL!!!  I do love the Ginger Pumpkin also.  I mentioned too that I got that double packet of the fall/winter ones that came with the gallons with my Botanical that I got today.  I thought it was packing material and when I pulled it all out I went WHOA!  I can't wait for those to come out.  It's funny how like, the Coconut Mango, which has now taken "a back seat" has no body treatment.  I think alot of people like that one.  I do but it's not my favorite.  I think Chaz will have the Chocolate Mint one out there when the fall/winter ones come out.  Hope so for those that really flip for that one!!!

Respected Contributor

@tcmalfa wrote:

@World Traveler 

You're welcome! Heart

I'm looking forward to the Fall scents. I'm not sure what all he'll include this time around, but I have seen that he's been shooting instructional videos on the face products, etc...just haven't had a chance to watch any of them. It could be that he's shooting them for the October shows...maybe someone who watches him live on FB will weigh in. Smiley Happy

I don't have any info on the October TSV, but I think I remember him saying it was October 9th? That was several weeks ago, though, so that might have changed. 

Yes, he did the Bella Facial Mask demo, the Botanical demo and I think the Bella RTM.  He had his people sort of demonstrate and walk off and the next one came on.  I watched for a while until my husband needed the computer for work.  I don't have an IPhone.  I'm hoping the TSV in October is the new fall/winter scents.  All the Bella stuff I have, it's amazing.  Wish I could have had this in my teen years with my oily skin!  My skin always was oily and gritty but NOT NO MORE!!!  LOL!  Seriously, I scrub with the Bella in the shower and use the Bella NBT and my skin is soft like velvet and has this glow to it.  The Mask is lovely too.  It goes on like a paste but it quickly dries down to a powdery finish.  Then just rinse it off.  Oh, by the way, the fall scents...I love the Fresh Apple.  That one has a really nice, delicate apple scent.  It's so enjoyable.

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@tcmalfa I will VERY happy if he keeps with the ginger pumpkin. 

The other long timer is the Winter Vanilla Mint, his first winter seasonal, which he had planned to retire a couple of winters ago. I really stocked up when he said that! But then it was back again last winter, and I think there were gallons this summer, so now I have way more than I need. ha!

@World Traveler 

I really like the Fresh Apple & the Tuscan Pear. I've only ever tried the Ginger Pumpkin a long time ago in one of those sets of five 16oz CCs he did around Christmas. My nose wasn't crazy about the scent, but since then I think I've heard it's good for curls so I need to try it again. Smiley Happy Hopefully he will keep it around for you & everyone else who loves it. Heart I also haven't tried the Plum Pear yet...think I'll do that before Friday's shows just in case I decide I have to have it.

I like the Winter Vanilla Mint too, but I love the Winter White Forest! 

Regular Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@tcmalfa wrote:

@World Traveler 

You're welcome! Heart

Yes, he did the Bella Facial Mask demo, the Botanical demo and I think the Bella RTM.  He had his people sort of demonstrate and walk off and the next one came on.  I watched for a while until my husband needed the computer for work.  I don't have an IPhone.  I'm hoping the TSV in October is the new fall/winter scents.  All the Bella stuff I have, it's amazing.  Wish I could have had this in my teen years with my oily skin!  My skin always was oily and gritty but NOT NO MORE!!!  LOL!  Seriously, I scrub with the Bella in the shower and use the Bella NBT and my skin is soft like velvet and has this glow to it.  The Mask is lovely too.  It goes on like a paste but it quickly dries down to a powdery finish.  Then just rinse it off.  Oh, by the way, the fall scents...I love the Fresh Apple.  That one has a really nice, delicate apple scent.  It's so enjoyable.

@77yangya 

Thanks for letting me know about the skincare demos...Chaz has so many videos he's posted lately that I haven't had a chance to check many of them out. Do you know if he mentioned if QVC will have any of the skincare items this week? Thanks for the info about the mask, too. I may have to try it if it's in the shows this weekend. I love the Fresh Apple too. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

That GMA sale WOW!  My stuff got here in two days and I was not able to bump up shipping. 

@77yangya 

My gma order is out for delivery today. Very fast shipping for me also. Did you or anyone else who ordered see, via tracking, that it came from West Chester PA? That was curious. Wonder if some arrangement was made with the Q's warehouse inventory? 

Honored Contributor

@tcmalfa I agree about the Winter White Forest. If he ever retires Winter Vanilla Mint, I will be disappointed, but the White Forest is definitely a good substitute for it. 

I love the consistency of the Fall Tuscan Pear. The Fall Fresh Apple was nice, as is the new Fall Plum Pear; however, I am going to stick with the Tuscan Pear and Ginger Pumpkin for my Fall scents on any reorders.