WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - Thank you for the reminder- today has been crazy for me. I'll appreciate the hour break.

Respected Contributor

Re: August WEN Chat

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler 

I sure agree, the tonic is much runnier than the oil, I end up spritzing along my hairline, one side at a time, and immediately massaging the tonic in and spreading it backwards.  Along my part I can wait a little while, but I still end up massaging it in with my fingertips.  I sure hope you start to see some results soon, I admit I was surprised at how fast it seemed to work for me.  I'm really pleased with the results so far, even though I know there is only so much new hair I'm going to grow at my age.  If I were leaving it in overnight I'd probably see more benefit, but even a few hours an evening is helping.  When I can start walking the dogs in the daytime again, once it's cooler, I'll have the tonic on for much longer every evening, but now it's only about 3 hours, from when I get back from our walk until I shower and cleanse before bed.

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP I put it on before I go to bed, massage it in really well, do my 100 brush strokes (ha!), and leave it on over night. Perhaps this is one of those WEN products that doesn't benefit me, and that is okay. I am glad so many others are finding it a great product for their regimen. Heart

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@untitled wrote:
Does anyone still think about Bebe77 - I wonder if she is okay,

@untitled many folks here have mentioned her often...I also hope she is ok..Smiley Happy

@bebe777 this is her old sign in I believe...

I often wonder about her, too.  Yes, many of us have mentioned her in the past, thinking maybe she was on a QVC board hiatus for a while.  However, it appears she is on a permanent hiatus.  That doesn't necessarily mean anything happened to her, though.  Maybe she got tired of all the negative BS that people post every time Chaz has a TSV or something similar.  There could be a million reasons why she stopped posting.  She was always so kind to remind us of upcoming specials.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I have given @Bebe777 a "shout-out" but have never heard back. I'm also wondering about Sonechko and @x Hedge - haven't heard from either of them in awhile.

Hope everyone is healthy and safe.

Honored Contributor

Really bummed out that there doesn't appear to be the travel size 613 hand/body creams anymore, by themselves, not as a set. I wanted to purchase those while he was presenting. Will need to get them from his website.

Also, I wanted to get some more Mango Coconut fragrance. I don't see him selling much of the fragrances on QVC anymore. Anyone hear him say why he isn't or when he will?

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - Just guessing here, but could it be that his presence at Q could be making the difference in the sale of the frangrances. Or, maybe people are just being more cautious about spending $ while they are home.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 I don't know; not sure it is the money aspect of it. I mean, really, his fragrances always sell well, and particularly the ones that are seasonal. I haven't gone over to his website yet to see if I can get it there, but am disappointed that I didn't get the large Mango Coconut, which lasts me a full year. I'll have to ask him on Facebook to see what is going on.

I did purchase the NEST little bottles where there were eight different scents to a set, and another set of seven in the rollerball delivery system. I like those really well, and if he isn't going to make the Mango Coconut available in the large size anymore, I may stick with NEST. 

I report back after I check on Facebook later and also his website.

Honored Contributor

WOW! Just check his website and the large size is $175. QVC usually sells it at $99. Smiley Sad

I qualified for a 15% discount, but it is not taking the discount. Have a text in to his customer service people to see why the discount is not taking. I am trying to get the Mango Coconut in the smaller size. For that little bottle, his website charges $9.29 for shipping and handling. Smiley Sad  Wonder what the shipping and handling would be for the largest size. Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

WOW! Just check his website and the large size is $175. QVC usually sells it at $99. Smiley Sad

I qualified for a 15% discount, but it is not taking the discount. Have a text in to his customer service people to see why the discount is not taking. I am trying to get the Mango Coconut in the smaller size. For that little bottle, his website charges $9.29 for shipping and handling. Smiley Sad  Wonder what the shipping and handling would be for the largest size. Smiley Surprised

I hope you get it @World Traveler 

The CC scent is wonderful!