WEN

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi But I would be interested in hearing what your results are after using it. Heart

lol @World Traveler 

Our posts crossed...I will keep you posted..Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I wonder if Chaz will ever be able to do the "clearance" sales again.

Gosh those were some great deals!

Trusted Contributor

@Review 2 wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am curious if anyone has heard any updates on the new

Botanical Scalp & Hair Tonic

It's odd--it's just listed now as sold out--with no other info. I still have quite a bit left in my original bottle but I was hoping to have at least one back up!! 

My apologies in advance if this is noted elsewhere in the various threads. I did try searching them just now to double-check but couldn't see any updates.

Thank you!

HeartHeartHeart

I received an email from QVC yesterday saying my auto-delivery of the Botanical Scalp & Hair Tonic would be back in stock in September with a new & improved spray bottle.  I think a lot of people were having problems with the original pump.

@Review 2 

Thank you so much for letting me know!

I am really enjoying the product and didn't sign up for automdelivery!  (Big mistake I know) 

Trusted Contributor
o I assumed it disappeared bc people were whining about the scent But unlike FAS it dissipates quirkily. I never had any problems w/ pump.
Trusted Contributor
quickly
Trusted Contributor
and if one finds it too intense - just spray some rtm.
Honored Contributor

Re: August WEN Chat

[ Edited ]

Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 8.40.24 AM.png

Coming up in a couple of day! QVC2 BIG DEAL! With presentations throughout the day on Monday, August 10, but particularly at 3-4pm Eastern time.

Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 8.44.16 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - That is a great deal. Love the BS products.

Regular Contributor

Just popping in here.  Wait, hold the door...what is this about fall plum and berries?  I checked Chaz's site and found nothing. I typically just use some fall and winter scents.  

Respected Contributor

Did anyone see the big deal?  Wow, you get a 32 and a styling creme in Bella Indigo or traditional, 613 or 319.  I just saw it there this afternoon.  I would get it but I'm getting six 32s in the last leg of my TSV and I have my eye on some fall stuff.  By the way, there's some fall stuff out there now too.