WEN

Respected Contributor

I know that if I lived close, both of my dogs would visit a dog salon managed by Chaz.  One, my little old Manchester, is very "wash-n-wear", but my Scottie needs regular "fluff-n-buffs".  I do him myself, so I know it's done right and after hearing the horror stories other pet owners have shared from places like PetCo and PetsMart, but I know not all owners of hairy dogs can do their own grooming.  (I had to learn when I was showing, and still do it myself, even years after retiring from the sport.)

I am sure Chaz could recruit some very talented groomers to work in a salon for him, and I am also sure he has a ready-made clientele within his regular client base, since a fair percent of them probably have dogs.  He'd be doing the dogs a real service, as well as their humans.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@77yangya You saw Wild Berry? That's for the winter. Hmmmmm....

Yes, I did.  It's under where it has the NBT with the ReMoist but you have to click on the picture.  It's on waitlist.

Esteemed Contributor
@worldtraveler with other posts about FGP maybe going away I decided I better check my stock. Well I know you’ll appreciate this while doing so , I found 4 bottles of WVM that I had tucked away. As you can imagine I was ecstatic . I also discovered that I have plenty of FGP, FAS, FTP FVWP. I’m ready for Fall for sure bring it on!!🍁🍁🍁
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue  OMG!  You are experiencing multiple joys with that stash! You definitely have me beat by a milestone! 😂. Good for you and now I know whose house to raid! 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@worldtraveler with other posts about FGP maybe going away I decided I better check my stock. Well I know you’ll appreciate this while doing so , I found 4 bottles of WVM that I had tucked away. As you can imagine I was ecstatic . I also discovered that I have plenty of FGP, FAS, FTP FVWP. I’m ready for Fall for sure bring it on!!🍁🍁🍁

@ANewHue one of my favorite things is when you post your stash!..Woman LOL

If I had stock to check I would never leave that room!..lol lol

Enjoy it all..Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
@quadmimi at times when I need to get away from everyone that’s where I go. I’ve been pretty good I’ve been basically ordering my UNIBTS and BS products these days.
@worldtraveler I completely forgot I stashed those WVM’s away and there was also two SMc’s in there. I told you when Chaz retired the WVM that time I was devastated and swore that would never happen again.
Respected Contributor

Well, the late show is almost over, and I only ordered one more thing, the 32oz CC duo on A/D in FGP.  I have half a gallon right now, which I go through slowly because it's so moisturizing I don't use it very often, but if it really is going away, I want a few bottles on hand, it's one of the three that I both love and can use.  I think I might just go have a good cry, I don't want FGP to go away!  Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue I have a gallon of the Summer Mango Coconut and have it under lock and key! Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

I just checked my orders to see if any of my WEN has shipped (not yet) but was happy to see that my FGP mousse waitlist order is now in process, yeah!